fast advice needed about famine

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
saud1774

fast advice needed about famine

Post by saud1774 »

hi guys... id like to hear your thoughts. I am in the fourth day of famine and I am feeling REALLY beat up to the piont of being slightly dizzy all the time and being extremely weak. I am used to hunger and this is something deeper. I have lost about four pounds and my heart rate is deffinitly elevated all the time (i forgot to check it before I began). Rod said over half of the people don't need the last workout and I am pretty sure I one of them since it would not even be safe for me to attempt it at this point for fear of clolapsing or passing out. I don't think I could even do the cardio anymore at the lowest setting on my stationary bike. I think I cut my calories back way too far. My question is, would it be ok to end the famine one day early? I am thinking of the warnings Rob gave... I deffinitly think I have acomplished what famine is supposed to accomplish. Is there anything magic about five days? I could eat a little more and finish the five days without any more excersize. Any feedback befor tomarrow would be awesome.
wtmarcus

Post by wtmarcus »

You seem to have reached the goals (and perhaps well gone past) the goals of the famine at where you're at. I'd go into feast ASAP.

There's nothing magic about five days... and like any good program BP needs tweaking to suit you and your body. And also each run you hopefully learn some valuable insight about yourself with doing minor tweaks! Seems you have learnt a thing or two about how your body reacts to the famine phase here 8)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Discontinue and commence Feast immediately.

The advice offered here by wtmarcus is SOLID. You've achieved the goals of Famine. You've disrupted homeostasis...
saud1774

Post by saud1774 »

Thanks guys. Took your advice... started feast the next morning. By the second day of feast my muscles were insanely pumped with out a single workout! I think I started turning green. Anyway... still making good progress.