MASS Stack Posibilities

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

MASS Stack Posibilities

Post by RobRegish »

Wanted to put some sample stacks together, for certain populations..

UNDER AGE 30, MALES

Mass Pro Synthagen
Mass Pro Whey

Nothing accelerates recovery/growth like MPS, and high quality whey in Mass Pro ensures there's plenty of building materials floating around.

OVER AGE 30, MALES

Mass Pro Synthagen OR Kre-Anabolyn
Adaptogen N

You just can't beat a test booster + Synthagen/KA. DNA Transcription + mRNA Translation = Gainsville.

OVER AGE 30, FEMALES

Tranquilogen
Alkaplex

The fairer sex suffers from stress, depression and aches and pains like we do, they just don't complain as much :). "TQ" really helps smooth out the rough spots, squashes inflammation and takes the edge off.

Alkaplex is economical and a super-effective source of deep greens, helping to alkalize an otherwise acidic system. Just look at the # of people popping antacids today!

OVER AGE 30, GREAT GUNS STACK FOR MEN

Mass Pro Synthagen
Tranquilogen
Adaptogen N

This is the ultimate hormonal/non-hormonal combo, and I'd put it up against anything out there. You'll recover like lightening, get rid of those aches and pains, have a more positive outlook and sleep like a baby. A big boost in libido will also be realized, and the quality of life improvement is worth it alone.

I have labs on Adaptogen N btw, as do others here. Reliably boosts total and free T while giving a GREAT night's sleep. As far as stacking goes, it's my #1 pick to pair with MPS.

Try it and see!
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Suggestion for MASS:

Have a general health stack available. Vit C, D, E, MultiLife, and Alkaplex.

I ordered most of these things (Vit E was not in stock at the time) and thought that would be a convenient way to go about it.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I would add vitamin D3 and zinc to male stacks.
bennygill123

Post by bennygill123 »

Found this while searching for something else, thought it was really helpful so giving it a bump :)
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

bigpelo wrote:I would add vitamin D3 and zinc to male stacks.
This is excellent suggestion Francois! Two items that are chronically low, but make a difference when you supplement them..