Marco takes it to the next level with Blueprint

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

And on the split training protocol in Feast...

Please take the time to evaluate EDT vs. your trainer's program. It's one or the other. Honestly, you can't serve 2 masters.

I'm not saying "do EDT" or that his program is bad. All I'm saying is that if you mix things up like that both programs (and your results) will likely suffer.

I do think either way you'll be OK. Read, reason and listen to your body. You have an innate "library" of bio-feedback that you can tap into.

Brain here on this board is probably your BEST resource for such things.

Please reach out to him for another perspective. I will of course, continue to offer mine.
MarcoDeniro

Post by MarcoDeniro »

Rob thanx for the guidance and helping understand whats going on Diet wise.

Waking Heart rate 64
Weight 230@22.3%

off to do fasted cardio

By the way Rob "every three days heard"
MarcoDeniro

Post by MarcoDeniro »

Fasted cardio
Duration 1:15
Calories burnt:1132 45% fat
00:58:43 minutes in the zone
Max Hr:168
Avg Hr:140

After having wings yesterday
and 10 grams of Bcaa's and half of scoop of IntrAbolic my body was happy :D and able to perform this morning . Out of an hour of cardio this morning I was able to perform close to 59 minutes of it in the zone. I also was able to do 3 sets of 10 leg raises.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Excellent.

If you thought that was something, wait until the nutrients/protein come flooding back in over the Feast :)
MarcoDeniro

Feast

Post by MarcoDeniro »

So today is the Day
Just to get all baseline measures and weight measurements will be posted later and pics taken.
morning weight 227 @25.5%
It seems food does not affect your fat levels till a day or two later.
I am reading over Blueprint again so I get everything right on Bcaa'sloading
Rob the only reason why I wanted to do trainer lifts and program lifts , is the trainer have me at low weights and high reps. Its pushing me outside my comfort level in a different way then your program seems to outline
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK. Blueprint can accomodate a wide variety of training styles so as I've always said.... you know you better than I know you.

I am program neutral, so to speak. My sole concern is making sure you get the results you deserve so let's do it!

And on the BCAA loading, please consider replacing the sugar in my recipe with glutamine and/or glycine. Will likely have a more favorable impact on your bodyfat levels.
MarcoDeniro

Post by MarcoDeniro »

I am Marco Deniro
38 years old
229lbs @22.3% f
I have been working out off and on for about 4 years. Diligently for the last 14 months~I haven't missed 1 week~. Recently I decided to get serious with this hobby of mine and take to the next level .I bought some top notch supplements and the Blueprint~a workout guideline to using ecdysterones and adaptogens. Since E-bol is such i figured this Blueprint would help withmy physique along with a trainer , somebody to push me past my comfort levels. This he has done. Albeit using lighter weight. More reps , slower motion but lighter weight. His plan differs slightly from what the Blueprint outlines, but he promises results. I train with him 3 times a week . Mon : chest/tri's Wen: back /bi's & Fri: legs/shoulders . This leaves me two day to work out with Blueprint guidlines. Also two days of rest as I realize proper rest is necessary for growth. I in the process of still getting my diet mapped out properly so bear with me. I am humble and still learning so feel free to voice opinoun ,concerns ,suggestions.On with the show[/center]

Supporting supplements: Creadyl and NObeta, Transresvertrol 1000mg daily 500in the morning and 500 12 hours later. I have been taking this for about 8 months now. Vit c & d. Fish oil. co q-10 oh yeah Bcaa's Omega Sports" One " and Ultima

I know I keep promising stats and pics. They will be here soon
Dosed e-bol at 7 am
30 min later protein shake
Diet
Meal 1:protein shake Vasolate banana Bonanza
Meal 2: 4 eggs with 5 ounces of spinach machego cheese onions and tom
Meal 3: mickey deals grilled chicken club combo
5 grams of leucine 10 grams of bcaa's 1g of glutamine lil koolaid powder mix for flavor
3:30 2cd dose of e-bol
MarcoDeniro

Post by MarcoDeniro »

Rob what kind of program would you suggest on tue, thursday and Saturday . I really would like to push the envelope here. My body can handle it. I get naps regularly around 3 P.m until 5. Then I usually go do cardio and ab workout. So rest and recovery is dialed in. i really feel like I do more, so your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
With diet I am taking it slowly up to hopefully get to 20 x bw and see how body reacts to that many calories and intensive training. I have never really had a diet like that compounded with training. You are quite right when you said I gain both rather well. I lose rather well also.

Edit 3 hours later

It will be a chore however to eat that many calories as I feel full even now after lunch which was 2 hours ago,
MarcoDeniro

Post by MarcoDeniro »

Another question.
Will taking in so many Bcaa's result in urinating some out
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Well, I'm not a fan of training every day like that. The body needs time to rest, repair and grow.

If you MUST incorporate something on these off days I'd recommend looking into brief (very brief) static holds for the smaller body parts like biceps, triceps, delts and calves.

Really, your challenge will be in managing your ambition! If your trainer has a solid plan, I'd say follow that. Really. I want to do HIM justice too. I just wouldn't feel like messing with his plans, you know?

The BCAA issue... No, you won't just pass them. Energy demands and muscle recovery are at a great peak here, particularly given what I'm reading about your trainer's program. If you're working at a faster pace with lighter weights it's likely you'll be tapping more of the glycotic/endurance based pathway vs. ATP.

That's not my bag but I respect what you/he is doing. Do his plan justice and ask him his opinion about work on your "off" days. I'm betting he'll tell you it'll throw results...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

And I thought we discussed starting calories at BW x 13 for the first 3 days to evaluate?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Marco-

Not to diss you, but I've got to question how you are looking at BCAA's.

Look a little closer at the reason/timing/placement Rob advises again and I think you'll see them in the right light.
MarcoDeniro

Tuesday workout

Post by MarcoDeniro »

[quote="RobRegish"]And I thought we discussed starting calories at BW x 13 for the first 3 days to evaluate?[/quote]
Yes I remember . Sorry I have been slighly retarded lately. Distracted by current events . oh Yeah and stressed. Stress is a mofo I swear its got to degrade neurological pathways.

Tuesday workout
Warmup
Leg xtensions
3x30@40lbs
Front squats
2x20@45lbs~olympic bar~
The Workout
Front squats
2x6@135lbs
3@185lbs
5@185lbs
2@205lbs
Got stuck at the bottle . Left weight on bars stood up , repostioned and lifted. from the bottom

Squat rack ~Bars set to parallel~
5X225lbs
8x225lbs
5X315lbs
3x365lbs ~feeling pretty heavy ~ no 1 to spot me
5x315lbs

Cybex Leg press ~120sled~
3x6@700lbs loaded weight

Duration 1:03
585 cal @60 %
Max hr 152
Avg hr 112
I dosed E-bol directly after my workout
30 min enjoyed a protein shake
and hour after that pizza ~hungry howie's ~ I still have the 2 liter that came with it in my truck. No soda for me

Feelin guilty about the pizza I went to do some evening Cardio
Duration 1:13
897 cal @55%
Max hr 150
Avg hr 126
00:32:24 in the zone 131-185
I really start feeling my leg workout at this point.
Dosed E-bol 30 min prior to nightime protein shake
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

No offense taken/no issues Marco.

You've got a LOT going on. The key for you will be to pick a strategy and focus, giving it 100%

On that, I have every confidence you'll deliver.