Custom Meteoric

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

warriorcookie wrote:So, I'm getting ready for my next run. I've been doing 5x5's 1 on, 2 to 3 off. I'll do another Metoric structured the same but with new movements. A few q's.

-Do I rest a week before starting again?

A. Yes.

-To famine or not to famine?

A. Not necessary, but if your body is asking for a detox - won't hurt either. In the long run, it's probably better to run Famine.

-For Monday's Loading pattern, what's your fav? I did GLP1 with Russian step ups and Pullovers last time, I'm thinking this time 1WWNP with Bench and Deadlift?

A. 1WWNP is an excellent choice, though personally I'd opt for the weighted dip and hip belt squat..

-Wed EDTs Block 1

Jammer Press and Bent over Rows
Block 2 Squats and Romanian DL
-Fri I'd still do Lactic Acid Training with Convict Conditioning.

A. Only change I'd make are 1 arm DB rows, given bent over rows put too much stress on the lower back IMO. I also think the unilateral action will better mesh with your 1arm BB Jammer Press work..

I'd love suggestions.

Also I've got a fresh supply of Adaptogen N. I have PES Erase to stop DHEA from converting to Estrogen via Aromatization. Do I take Erase at the same time before bed, or do I separate the dose? I'm not looking to kill my
Estrogen, so I plan to start with just 1 cap and see from there.
A. Answered in another thread, but I'd stagger these not stack them. AN contains just enough DHEA (its not over-done) to convert to test, proven by my and other's labs. The Trib and Longjax drive that via their stimulating the HPTA IMO.

I had estrogen levels measured too, no problems..