synthagen + my intra shake...lovin it, but any suggestions?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
oliverparsons

synthagen + my intra shake...lovin it, but any suggestions?

Post by oliverparsons »

Hi guys, I'm trying to figure out an effective supplement/stack that I can take all year. I'm a big fan of the MASS products and really love sythagen so currently on workout days (4-5x week) I'm taking 4 pills pre, 4 intra, and 4 after while sipping an intra-workout shake that includes:

-36g of protein (ON 100% whey)
-60g of Karbolyn
-5g of creatine
-5g leucine

The sythagen and shake combo is under $4 a workout, which I feel is pretty reasonable so I could afford it most of the year.

Does anyone have suggestions? I've been weighing my current shake against Rob's coconut milk/pineapple juice/banana shake. The coconut milk and pineapple juice could get pretty costly. I'm feeling a huge boost from the Karbolyn. But I'm always open to new ideas!

Thanks!
Oliver
FatBoySlimFast

Post by FatBoySlimFast »

I may be mistaken, but I'm sure Rob said that as synthagen has a precise ratio of amino acids in its formula, that consuming any other protein shakes etc around the same time is not required, and maybe even detrimental.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

FatBoySlimFast wrote:I may be mistaken, but I'm sure Rob said that as synthagen has a precise ratio of amino acids in its formula, that consuming any other protein shakes etc around the same time is not required, and maybe even detrimental.
Correct! Save that scoop of whey, for 30 min post workout... :)
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

great, thanks fellas!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Keep us posted brother!

Love to hear it. The good, the bad etc doesn't matter. Because Learn, Share, Grow isn't just a slogan..