Mass Pro Synthagen: Scores AGAIN...

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Mass Pro Synthagen: Scores AGAIN...

Post by RobRegish »

Seth Flanders just now, on my facebook age on MPS. He's working 2 jobs, 80+ hour work weeks with heavy training on top of that.

"Two hour workout last night. Set some new PRs. Zero soreness today. No soreness from pec deck, none from pullovers, and no back pain from deadlifts. Sythagen took about a week, but it works. Lets see what the next few weeks brings.."

I think I already know, but will let Seth Speak to it here. In the meantime if you're looking for THE category killer in recovery, look no further than here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHM74VyYQUw
walkerl60

Side effects of BPS

Post by walkerl60 »

Hey Coach,

What the hell is in MPS!!! Ever since I've started taking it, my sleep quality has gone thru the roof!!!!! There's one little problem tho.......my dreams have been extremely intense! I almost fell out of the bed last night cause I got bit by a rattlesnake that was stuck in my shirt!! :shock:
bigpelo

Re: Side effects of BPS

Post by bigpelo »

walkerl60 wrote:Hey Coach,

What the hell is in MPS!!! Ever since I've started taking it, my sleep quality has gone thru the roof!!!!! There's one little problem tho.......my dreams have been extremely intense! I almost fell out of the bed last night cause I got bit by a rattlesnake that was stuck in my shirt!! :shock:
Magnesium will help with sleep. If you were even so slightly deficient and you are taking 15+ pills a day then yes, it does that! Been there too :lol:
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Oh wow, man.

Better luck tonight for something less intense!

Over the weekend Elvis and I were tooling around in a Mustang Fastback and the gals were flocking around us... I hated to awaken from that one... pretty cool stuff, that magnesium.
walkerl60

Post by walkerl60 »

askmass wrote:

Oh wow, man.

Better luck tonight for something less intense!

Over the weekend Elvis and I were tooling around in a Mustang Fastback and the gals were flocking around us... I hated to awaken from that one... pretty cool stuff, that magnesium.
Come to think of it, I may have taken my workout dose of 5-5-5 and then another three that night before bed.
Before I discovered MPS, I was supplementing with 250-500 mg (1-2 caps) of Magnesium nightly. I'm sure there was probably a difference in quality too.
Can you take too much MPS in one day? Quite honestly, I've been afraid to take it before bed ever since :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yes, you can take too much of anything - including water!

The upper end of the dosing range is 20/day, pre and post is how guy are doing it. Guy on Predator's board said it made him feel, "unbreakable" or something like that.

Store bought magnesium is usually Mg Oxide. You might as well flush this, because the body can't absorb it. We use Mg Asparate, which actually works! LOL

Glad you like brother, and looking forward to seeing your new PR's
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

This is making mountains out of molehills..

It's a label error. Serving size should be 3 caps, not 2. MASS is printing corrected labels. The good news is, this exercise is going to allow MASS to pack even MORE RCE/Mg Asparate into the next production run.

Guy is clearly up to no good, his first post on Predator...
walkerl60

Post by walkerl60 »

RobRegish wrote:This is making mountains out of molehills..

It's a label error. Serving size should be 3 caps, not 2. MASS is printing corrected labels. The good news is, this exercise is going to allow MASS to pack even MORE RCE/Mg Asparate into the next production run.

I read through that whole string of posts yesterday, and the only thing that upset/pissed me off was all the animosity!!

An error was discovered, now it's being corrected. The bottom line for me is the results!!! Whether I'm taking 12 caps on off days, or 15 caps on training days, I'm still getting some of the best results I've ever gotten in a VERY short time....

This will be a staple in my routine one way or another!!!!

LJ
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

walkerl60 wrote:
RobRegish wrote:This is making mountains out of molehills..

I read through that whole string of posts yesterday, and the only thing that upset/pissed me off was all the animosity!!

An error was discovered, now it's being corrected. The bottom line for me is the results!!! Whether I'm taking 12 caps on off days, or 15 caps on training days, I'm still getting some of the best results I've ever gotten in a VERY short time....

This will be a staple in my routine one way or another!!!!

LJ
Thanks so much brother, I appreciate you sharing..

I'm not sure of this guy's motives. I suspect he wants the notoriety of discovering a label error? Maybe, maybe not. One thing I find curious... he hasn't indicated if he's used it/returned the bottle or other?

That's a lot of energy he has spreading questionable information, and questionable is being generous. Maybe he should take that energy to the gym, take his Synthagen and not be so bent on 2 vs 3?

Dunno. What I do know is this: We have the TRUTH on our side, because that's how we roll... :)