Ecdysterone strong enough to put it on the anti-doping list!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
warriorcookie

Ecdysterone strong enough to put it on the anti-doping list!

Post by warriorcookie »

Interesting read. Some positive things could come out of this research, but sounds like a bunch limp neck scientists and bureaucrats are going to try and save us from another dangerous performance enhancing compound. Good thing. Wouldn't be pretty if a kid got a hold of a bottle of RCE...

Anabolic effect of ecdysterone strong enough to put it on the doping list

Ecdysterone, a steroid-like substance found in spinach, quinoa and bodybuilding supplements, has a stronger anabolic effect than scientists suspected. German biochemists have worked out how ecdysterone makes muscle fibres bigger and stronger – and they think that this natural steroid can help the elderly to maintain muscle strength. And that ecdysterone should perhaps be placed on the doping list.

https://www.ergo-log.com/anabolic-effect ... -list.html
walkerl60

Re: Ecdysterone strong enough to put it on the anti-doping l

Post by walkerl60 »

warriorcookie wrote:Interesting read. Some positive things could come out of this research, but sounds like a bunch limp neck scientists and bureaucrats are going to try and save us from another dangerous performance enhancing compound. Good thing. Wouldn't be pretty if a kid got a hold of a bottle of RCE...

Anabolic effect of ecdysterone strong enough to put it on the doping list

Ecdysterone, a steroid-like substance found in spinach, quinoa and bodybuilding supplements, has a stronger anabolic effect than scientists suspected. German biochemists have worked out how ecdysterone makes muscle fibres bigger and stronger – and they think that this natural steroid can help the elderly to maintain muscle strength. And that ecdysterone should perhaps be placed on the doping list.

https://www.ergo-log.com/anabolic-effect ... -list.html
Not sure if there is a shelf life, but sounds like we need to stock up just in case!!! Thx for the read "warrior"
warriorcookie

Re: Ecdysterone strong enough to put it on the anti-doping l

Post by warriorcookie »

walkerl60 wrote:Not sure if there is a shelf life, but sounds like we need to stock up just in case!!! Thx for the read "warrior"
Haha. I'm not sure really. I don't want to be chicken little saying the sky is falling. It does seem that there are always things being banned that make no sense, but then all of the liver toxic ones are left alone...

As far as shelf life goes, yes. There is most certainly a shelf life. That's what I've always loved about MASS. They don't do 1 or 2 year production runs like other companies. Everything I've ordered from them has always been fresh. Notice they stamp the date of production instead of hiding behind a best before.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Couldn't have said it any better man, the shelf like thing.

A lot of the "big box" companies do 1, maybe 2 big runs a year. And there it sits, in delivery trucks or on the shelf - losing potency.

Good to know MASS stocks FRESH stuff..
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Thanks, guys.

by the way- We're finally looking at having Kre-Anabolyn back in stock with REAL RCE within another few weeks.

It's been a dang long wait with the summer shortage.
walkerl60

Post by walkerl60 »

askmass wrote:Thanks, guys.

by the way- We're finally looking at having Kre-Anabolyn back in stock with REAL RCE within another few weeks.

It's been a dang long wait with the summer shortage.
Sweet!!!!

Hey John, I'm gonna be making an order in a couple of weeks. Just waiting for my current protein supply to get used up.....and of course payday :)

I normally mix my protein with just water or unsweetened coconut milk. What is, in your unbiased opinion, the best tasing protein you stock?

Also, what if anything, do you suggest stacking with MPS for the "Holy Grail" of body composition?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I'll offer my $02,

You can't go wrong with ANY flavor, but I'm a chocolate lover. REAL Hershey's chocolate is used, mind you :)

MPS + something else? If you're 30 and under, Kre-Anabolyn. North of 30? Likely MPS + Adaptogen N!

Hope that helps..
warriorcookie

Post by warriorcookie »

RobRegish wrote:
MPS + something else? If you're 30 and under, Kre-Anabolyn. North of 30? Likely MPS + Adaptogen N!
I've stacked Kre-Anabolyn and Adaptogen N with fantastic results. And my Libido! :twisted:

I'm using MPS right now and am so impressed with it. On my next run I'm going to try stacking MPS and Adaptogen N. I'm really looking forward to this!
walkerl60

Post by walkerl60 »

RobRegish wrote:I'll offer my $02,

You can't go wrong with ANY flavor, but I'm a chocolate lover. REAL Hershey's chocolate is used, mind you :)

Hope that helps..
Helps tremendously!! I am wellllll north of 30. Turning 54 in Nov.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks for sharing folks,

We're taking the next steps... :-)
walkerl60

Post by walkerl60 »

Hope that helps..
Thx Coach.....

Starting my cruise phase today so in a couple of weeks I will place an order for chocolate and also some AN.

What's the chance of getting the sample of TQ on my next order?
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

MassPro whey vanilla is the best tasting protein you can get IMO. But you can't go wrong with either of the 3, they are all fantastic.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

walkerl60 wrote:

Hope that helps..
Thx Coach.....

Starting my cruise phase today so in a couple of weeks I will place an order for chocolate and also some AN.

What's the chance of getting the sample of TQ on my next order?
Pretty sure TQ samples were going out through end of August. MASS has another thread here detailing the code to put in notes field.

I *think* it's TQsample, but don't quote me on it. Running out the door! I think the staff will know what you mean... :_