What's your favorite MASS Product?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

What's your favorite MASS Product?

Post by RobRegish »

Fun thread I thought I'd create.

What's your favorite MASS product and why?

A. Synthagen, because I feel unbreakable when I take it!

Honorably mention: TQ, Mass Pro Whey (best vanilla in the business, IMO), Adaptogen N and Kre-Anabolyn. Alkaplex is growing on me too.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Alkaplex green+ is the only product I take all year long everyday. A bottle lasts +/- 45 days so total cost average 120$/year. For what it does to my digestive system and for the cost of it, it's a clear winner.

My wife favorites is Multilife multivitamins. She's not into performance products and don't need the digestive support I do but she swears she feels better with ML, at 2caps/day only!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yep, Alkaplex is a sleeper... :)
FatBoySlimFast

Re: What's your favorite MASS Product?

Post by FatBoySlimFast »

RobRegish wrote:Fun thread I thought I'd create.

Honorably mention: TQ, Mass Pro Whey (best vanilla in the business, IMO), Adaptogen N and Kre-Anabolyn. Alkaplex is growing on me too.
Haha the first two products you mention are the ones you formulated, glad to see there's no bias here :roll:
walkerl60

Re: What's your favorite MASS Product?

Post by walkerl60 »

FatBoySlimFast wrote:
RobRegish wrote:Fun thread I thought I'd create.

Haha the first two products you mention are the ones you formulated, glad to see there's no bias here :roll:
Now that's funny right there.....I don't care who you are, that's funny :lol:

As my favorite comedian would say! :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Well of course. You love your children, yes? :)

I've long enjoyed AN, Kre-Anabolyn and MassPro. I remember when MP Whey came in chocolate banana and peach. The peach was to die for, but I understand now why companies stick with chocolate/vanilla/strawberry or berry. It gets expensive!

Stuff is worth it though, no question. You don't realize it when you'r young, but what you put into your body matters. Matters a hell of a lot in fact, because it starts showing up after 40.

I've had Dr's ask me what I do to get such good bloodwork. More often than not, I tell them it's because of what I've been doing since may late teens/early 20s - putting top notch fuel and building materials in it.

They get it.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:Well of course. You love your children, yes? :)

I've long enjoyed AN, Kre-Anabolyn and MassPro. I remember when MP Whey came in chocolate banana and peach. The peach was to die for, but I understand now why companies stick with chocolate/vanilla/strawberry or berry. It gets expensive!

Stuff is worth it though, no question. You don't realize it when you'r young, but what you put into your body matters. Matters a hell of a lot in fact, because it starts showing up after 40.

I've had Dr's ask me what I do to get such good bloodwork. More often than not, I tell them it's because of what I've been doing since may late teens/early 20s - putting top notch fuel and building materials in it.

They get it.
It's a real positive kick to see medical pros do stunned double takes, isn't it?

I can't tell you how many times I've heard them say out loud things like, "This is impossible, I've never seen numbers this good in my life!!" before they retest, and validate, and then look at you as if you are somehow playing a trick on them.
RobRegish

Mass Pro Whey - Confession

Post by RobRegish »

I'm down to 1 jug of MPW and in need of a re-order. About the same time I got an email "sale"! from a well known supplement website.

Fitness Pro "Super Whey", 10lbs for $85 (chocolate). I bought it, and now I regret it. Stuff tastes like battery acid and I'm not sure why, nor does it mix well.

I occasionally use whey to mix with Kratom, if I don't have juice. Here's an observation: Using Super Whey and an equal amount of water/Kratom, it doesn't dissolve. Repeat that with MPW and disperses nicely. And Kratom does NOT mix well.

John, any idea on the dispersion issue? Lecithin in yours, perhaps??
askmass
Site Admin

Re: Mass Pro Whey - Confession

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:I'm down to 1 jug of MPW and in need of a re-order. About the same time I got an email "sale"! from a well known supplement website.

Fitness Pro "Super Whey", 10lbs for $85 (chocolate). I bought it, and now I regret it. Stuff tastes like battery acid and I'm not sure why, nor does it mix well.

I occasionally use whey to mix with Kratom, if I don't have juice. Here's an observation: Using Super Whey and an equal amount of water/Kratom, it doesn't dissolve. Repeat that with MPW and disperses nicely. And Kratom does NOT mix well.

John, any idea on the dispersion issue? Lecithin in yours, perhaps??
It could be any number of things causing the bad taste and mixability, Rob, I'm not familiar with the Fitness Pro product.

We do like to use better, health and fitness boosting alternatives to things like the cheap and potentially harmful* Xanthan Gum - which is a fermented sugar, basically.

One thing about MASS PRO is that it is a highly refined product at every single level... every step.

Only a very select few competing powders are somewhat in the same class.

Not boast, just fact.

We have worked very hard to optimize even "minor" things like mixability, flavor profile nuances, etc. Things that other companies dismiss out of hand as unimportant.

It may not be important to them and their profits, but it matters to more end users than they realize and that's where our focus is at.

*Xanthan Gum can cause side effects such as intestinal gas (flatulence) and bloating.

People who are exposed to xanthan gum powder might experience flu-like symptoms, nose and throat irritation, and lung problems.

Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of xanthan gum during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid using amounts larger than those normally found in foods.

Nausea, vomiting, appendicitis, hard stools that are difficult to expel (fecal impaction), narrowing or blockage of the intestine, or undiagnosed stomach pain: Do not use xanthan gum if you have any of these conditions. It is a bulk-forming laxative that could be harmful in these situations.

Surgery: Xanthan gum might lower blood sugar levels. There is a concern that it might interfere with blood sugar control during and after surgery. Stop using xanthan gum at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.