T Boosters in Canada

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
warriorcookie

T Boosters in Canada

Post by warriorcookie »

I'm looking for a good T booster that I can buy in Canada, or have shipped here without too much trouble.

I've tried Adaptogen N in the past and it was awesome, but being that it contains DHEA, there's a chance it could get destroyed at the border... Having said that, I may still order it again and take a chance.

What else is out there? I know Bioforge is available. TestFactor is interesting to me, but can I get it into Canada?

Also, wouldn't mind trying a good "North of the Border Legal" aromatase inhibitor. I have a feeling that a mild dose would do alot, especially if I'm taking anything with oral DHEA.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Living in Canada too, I ordered a lot form the States. In 4 years doing business with MASS, multiple AN orders, the only product that didn't make it is Vitamin D! Go figure...

My suggestion is go with AN again. 1 bottle last me 9 weeks at 2 caps/day Sunday to Thursday night with week-end off. I sleep better, recover better and it's the overall best T-booster I tried.

I did liked the older AllMax TestoFX (120 caps/bottle) but the newer version doesn't seem to cut it. Mutant test was OK the first couples of day and then it washed out. Test Freak gives me sore knees and elbow. Most other T-booster available in Canada aren't any good.

As for light AI to go with AN, I am doing right now and I have done it in the past. It lowers the effect of AN slightly but I found it help with leaning the waist line a bit. TestDex is good, non-competing ingredients. Anti-A is good only for is zinc content. Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione seems to be the only "real" AI left in USA. I didn't found it powerful though. It did made across customs though. I can't recommend it.

I also take zinc gluconate (25mg) and magnesium citrate (300mg) with AN. (not ZMA, too expensive for what it is...) It takes sleep and test level a step further. I take these minerals every night.
warriorcookie

Post by warriorcookie »

bigpelo wrote:Living in Canada too, I ordered a lot form the States. In 4 years doing business with MASS, multiple AN orders, the only product that didn't make it is Vitamin D! Go figure...

My suggestion is go with AN again. 1 bottle last me 9 weeks at 2 caps/day Sunday to Thursday night with week-end off. I sleep better, recover better and it's the overall best T-booster I tried.

I did liked the older AllMax TestoFX (120 caps/bottle) but the newer version doesn't seem to cut it. Mutant test was OK the first couples of day and then it washed out. Test Freak gives me sore knees and elbow. Most other T-booster available in Canada aren't any good.

As for light AI to go with AN, I am doing right now and I have done it in the past. It lowers the effect of AN slightly but I found it help with leaning the waist line a bit. TestDex is good, non-competing ingredients. Anti-A is good only for is zinc content. Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione seems to be the only "real" AI left in USA. I didn't found it powerful though. It did made across customs though. I can't recommend it.

I also take zinc gluconate (25mg) and magnesium citrate (300mg) with AN. (not ZMA, too expensive for what it is...) It takes sleep and test level a step further. I take these minerals every night.
I was hoping you'd weigh in!

Thanks for the insight. The more I think about it, the more I'm leaning to doing another round with Adaptogen N.

For the Mag and Zinc, can you recommend a brand? When all else fails, I usually just use NOW brand for alot of things.

Merci Bigpelo!
warriorcookie

Post by warriorcookie »

Welp. I just ordered 4 Adaptogen N.

Also got a good deal on PES Erase. The guys at Anobolicminds seem to like it.
Some zinc gluconate and magnesium citrate should show up about the same time too.

Looking forward to this.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You'll really like it brother, if you don't already.

Was one of (if not the first) to pair test boosting ingredients, with a world class Adaptogen (Ultra Suma 25:1 extract). You can look everywhere, but I haven't found a stronger Suma anywhere.

warriorcookie wrote:Welp. I just ordered 4 Adaptogen N.

Also got a good deal on PES Erase. The guys at Anobolicminds seem to like it.
Some zinc gluconate and magnesium citrate should show up about the same time too.

Looking forward to this.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

warriorcookie wrote:
For the Mag and Zinc, can you recommend a brand? When all else fails, I usually just use NOW brand for alot of things.

Merci Bigpelo!
I use LeNaturiste brand here in Québec because it's right across the street from my house. 1 bottle 100 caps 25mg zinc and 3 bottles 100 caps 100mg mag cost about CAN$45 and last 100 days!

Where in Canada are you WC?
warriorcookie

Post by warriorcookie »

I'm from Saskatchewan.

Our choices here are limited to Popeye's, GNC, and a hand-full of overpriced health food places. I just ordered the NOW brand from well.ca. They're also the only retailer that carries L-tryptophan in Canada, at least that I can find. Seems everyone is still scared to carry the stuff... Silly.

Anyway, 100 caps 200mg Mag is $10.99 and 100caps 50mg Zinc is $5.99. I'll let you know how it compares to the ZMA I was taking.

Thanks for the tips!
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Be careful, 50mg zinc is the upper threshold. If you already take a multivitamins and eat plenty of red meat, there's a chance you over take zinc which will unbalance copper. That's why I take 25mg. Most ZMA have 30mg IIRC.
warriorcookie

Post by warriorcookie »

bigpelo wrote:Be careful, 50mg zinc is the upper threshold. If you already take a multivitamins and eat plenty of red meat, there's a chance you over take zinc which will unbalance copper. That's why I take 25mg. Most ZMA have 30mg IIRC.
Good to know. I'll look up the symptoms of over dose.

Perhaps I'll cycle this bottle 2 on 1 off then next time get the 25mg.
warriorcookie

Post by warriorcookie »

I asked this in my training log, but realized it would be more appropriate here:

I've got a fresh supply of Adaptogen N. I have PES Erase to stop DHEA from converting to Estrogen via Aromatization. Do I take Erase at the same time before bed, or do I separate the dose? I'm not looking to kill my Estrogen, so I plan to start with just 1 cap and see from there.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

warriorcookie wrote:I asked this in my training log, but realized it would be more appropriate here:

I've got a fresh supply of Adaptogen N. I have PES Erase to stop DHEA from converting to Estrogen via Aromatization. Do I take Erase at the same time before bed, or do I separate the dose? I'm not looking to kill my Estrogen, so I plan to start with just 1 cap and see from there.
Personal opinion: I'd stagger these 2, not stack them. The amount of DHEA in AN isn't over-done. It's just enough and will preferentially convert to test given the Trib/Longjax stimulating the HPTA.

My labs (and others) validate this. I had estrogen tested too, zero issues (for me anyway)...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Is Mucuna Pruriens banned in Canada?

Pretty solid in the test/GH boosting dept. As a component of Kre-Anabolyn, I'm convinced it adds a lot (more than most suspect)..

KA gives you creatine, more RCE per cap than any product on the market, glucose disposal and a nice GH/Test boost. I once used it EOD with Synthagen on the days I didn't take KA.

FWIW, fantastic results...
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Macuna Pruriens is available in Canada but you will pay 45$ for 120 caps of 750mg of unknown % extract...

I got 180x 150mg caps 98% extract for about CAN$15 including shipping from US and devise converted.

Crazy dreams if taken with AN/zinc/magnesium 60 minutes before bed. Crazy energy if taken with coffee/ephedrine/EGCG/ForsLean in the morning. Nice find ;)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:Macuna Pruriens is available in Canada but you will pay 45$ for 120 caps of 750mg of unknown % extract...

I got 180x 150mg caps 98% extract for about CAN$15 including shipping from US and devise converted.

Crazy dreams if taken with AN/zinc/magnesium 60 minutes before bed. Crazy energy if taken with coffee/ephedrine/EGCG/ForsLean in the morning. Nice find ;)
Thanks brother. There are a LOT of benefits, to being a Blueprint Bulletin subscriber. Including $200 worth of freebies, through Dec 31st!!

https://coachrobregish.com/