For most users, this is probably one of the best products

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

For most users, this is probably one of the best products

Post by askmass »

Here's a super-easy way to WIN $110 of ADAPTOGEN N.

Simply log on to Twitter, follow @askmass at https://twitter.com/askmass and then retweet the top Tweet mentioning this exciting contest.

And... That's it!

No tricks. Absolutely no hoops to jump through.

When you follow and reTweet, you'll be instantly entered to WIN the random drawing on December 17th, 2014.

Do it right now, and Good Luck!

P.S. For Special Savings this moment, use *Voucher "ADAPT10" to save yourself an extra 10% on Genuine ADAPTOGEN N today.

Here's where to apply your special savings voucher- https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html

Take the 21 Days to GREAT GAINS Challenge- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/prohormone.html

RobRegish

Re: WIN $110 of ADAPTOGEN N, easy as 1-2-3...

Post by RobRegish »

askmass wrote:Here's a super-easy way to WIN $110 of ADAPTOGEN N.

Simply log on to Twitter, follow @askmass at https://twitter.com/askmass and then retweet the top Tweet mentioning this exciting contest.

And... That's it!

No tricks. Absolutely no hoops to jump through.

When you follow and reTweet, you'll be instantly entered to WIN the random drawing on December 17th, 2014.

Do it right now, and Good Luck!

P.S. For Special Savings this moment, use *Voucher "ADAPT10" to save yourself an extra 10% on Genuine ADAPTOGEN N today.

Here's where to apply your special savings voucher- https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html

Take the 21 Days to GREAT GAINS Challenge- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/prohormone.html

I'm IN!!!

Please tell me I'm eligible brother, this is WAY too good a contest to pass up!

FatBoySlimFast

Post by FatBoySlimFast »

Shame you don't produce a melatonin free version as that stuff really f###s up my sleep.
This being the reason I had to return 4 bottles :(
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

It's rare for melatonin to have the effect of interrupting sleep, but not unheard of.

Sorry it's not for you, SlimFast.

Counter to this, I do know a number of users in a situation where allotted sleep hours are tight, who will only utilize 1 cap a night, or if using 2 will take them much earlier in the evening right after dinner so they have enough time to "burn off" the melatonin.

Only rarely is a 3 cap dosage needed, but is the norm for some guys. I will use three only a few times a year, like following a big competition when I have unlimited sleep hours ahead of me.

All this said, a version without melatonin unfortunately would only appeal to a small number of patrons, and more importantly it's removal would negatively impact results because it is a key component for it's interplay with all the other compounds. It's not there for it's effect on sleep, in a nutshell, but for other more expansive reasons.
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

askmass wrote:All this said, a version without melatonin unfortunately would only appeal to a small number of patrons, and more importantly it's removal would negatively impact results because it is a key component for it's interplay with all the other compounds. It's not there for it's effect on sleep, in a nutshell, but for other more expansive reasons.
True story. Suppversity has some interesting articles on it. After doing a little research on it, I became really impressed by the product's combo of ingredients. For most users, this is probably one of the best products out there.
warriorcookie

Post by warriorcookie »

I'm in for the contest! Hopefully I win, I just did an order last week. This would give me close to a years supply! :twisted:

For what it's worth, I love the melatonin.

FatBoySlimFast, melatonin used to wake me up every night at around 2:00am. Didn't matter how much/little I took. As soon as I combined it with L-tryptophan I slept like log and woke up feeling very rested. If L-tryptophan doesn't work, then try 5-ATP combined with melatonin.
FatBoySlimFast

Post by FatBoySlimFast »

warriorcookie wrote:I'm in for the contest! Hopefully I win, I just did an order last week. This would give me close to a years supply! :twisted:

For what it's worth, I love the melatonin.

FatBoySlimFast, melatonin used to wake me up every night at around 2:00am. Didn't matter how much/little I took. As soon as I combined it with L-tryptophan I slept like log and woke up feeling very rested. If L-tryptophan doesn't work, then try 5-ATP combined with melatonin.

Cheers for the advice guys, 5-HTP has the same effect as melatonin with me!
Most supps I've tried that are supposed to help with sleep and relaxation seem to have the complete opposite effect, Tranquilogen included, that stuff had me wired and my heart racing.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

thicketman wrote:
askmass wrote:All this said, a version without melatonin unfortunately would only appeal to a small number of patrons, and more importantly it's removal would negatively impact results because it is a key component for it's interplay with all the other compounds. It's not there for it's effect on sleep, in a nutshell, but for other more expansive reasons.
True story. Suppversity has some interesting articles on it. After doing a little research on it, I became really impressed by the product's combo of ingredients. For most users, this is probably one of the best products out there.
Thanks for weighing in brother,

This was the product that sold me on MASS. It's a privilege to formulate for them, and more's on the way... :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

thicketman wrote:True story. Suppversity has some interesting articles on it. After doing a little research on it, I became really impressed by the product's combo of ingredients. For most users, this is probably one of the best products out there.
Thank you very much, my friend.

Compliments like this mean a lot to me, because Adaptogen N was one of my earliest formulation theories. I'm really happy it's held up all these years!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You know, I just don't understand why more people didn't put 2 and 2 together. Meaning a test booster + quality Ecdy is gold. And the additions over the years have only made it better.

If memory serves the original was...

Bulgarian Trib
Pantocrine
DHEA
Ultra Suma
Melatonin

Over the years the Trib got stronger, but you never barked that loud about it? I remember the phone call John where we discussed switching out Pantocrine for Longjax. We both said Long Jack at the same time, LOL.

No matter how many test boosters I tried over the years, kept coming back to AN. John, that Trib and Ultra Suma are the strongest I've ever used. Please pass along a "well done" to the guy who sources your herbs.

Amazing piece of work...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:You know, I just don't understand why more people didn't put 2 and 2 together. Meaning a test booster + quality Ecdy is gold...
Thing is, I didn't intentionally come at it from that direction, Rob.

My thought process was to positively influence the LH mechanism and ensure an increase of receptor activity. To manipulate and maximize usefulness of a specific (golden) window of opportunity which occurs in the very early stages of sleep at night (Adaptogen 'N', for Night).

It gets detailed and goes way beyond just LH once you break down the entirety of the formula and how everything reinforces the whole and capitalizes on the window of opportunity.

But, my core basis first and foremost centers upon the fact Leydig cells produce test in the presence of Luteinizing Hormone. The pituitary is also key, the androgens... the testosterone, androstenedione and DHEA connections, etc.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

So was the Ultra-Suma created to replace the Suma Sterol Extract in ZOE's Zebutol?
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

I came across this last week. DHEA provides a means for the ecdy to work its anabolic magic.

DHEA metabolites activate estrogen receptors alpha and BETA.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23123738

Estrogen receptor BETA is involved in skeletal muscle hypertrophy induced by the phytoecdysteroid ecdysterone.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24974955
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:So was the Ultra-Suma created to replace the Suma Sterol Extract in ZOE's Zebutol?
No, but as the formula came together and Suma proved to be a smart compound to incorporate, it did have the added benefit of helping to better fill a need in the market.

But, Adaptogen N was not developed to replace Zeb, or it's Suma content because we'd already done that more directly with Methyl NITRO at the time, as you'll recall Rob.

We dropped Zeb and developed Methyl N (20:1 Suma Extract w/ Corynine isolate from Rauwolfia Serpantina) due to repeated quality control issues at ZOE, and I hate to say it but when we did it pretty much sealed Zebutol's fate.

Anyway, Adaptogen N was not designed with Zebutol in mind and goes way beyond it's scope, modesty aside. It would have much more of a tie to Cyclofenil/Clomid in it's actions, than anything.

We did take Suma up to the pinnacle, though, with the full blown potency of Ultra Suma. For those who don't know how it works, it takes 25 pounds of high end Suma to make 1 pound of our Ultra Suma Extract. That's what the 25:1 means. The previously highest level made was Sumax, and it was/is a 5:1 extract. We came out with 20:1 with Methyl NITRO, and then maxed it out with 25:1 and some other tweaks with Ultra Suma.

Most everything generic out there is a straight Suma powder, if it's really even Suma at all.

thicketman wrote:I came across this last week. DHEA provides a means for the ecdy to work its anabolic magic.

DHEA metabolites activate estrogen receptors alpha and BETA.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23123738

Estrogen receptor BETA is involved in skeletal muscle hypertrophy induced by the phytoecdysteroid ecdysterone.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24974955[/u]
:)