New Product Likely Coming, 2015

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

New Product Likely Coming, 2015

Post by RobRegish »

While this is still somewhat up in the air, MASS and I are getting serious about bringing another category killer your way. In no particular order, here's what it'll do for you!!!

1.) Contains novel ingredient that increases strength, accelerates fat loss, generates intense pumps, increases vasodilation AND improves insulin sensitivity

2.) Develops laser like focus, for both physical and mental tasks

3.) Will give you a lift, but will NOT over-stimulate you with harsh stims like caffeine, yohimbe etc.

4.) Possesses the ability to massively increase calcium release, resulting in freakish strength. Only one other compound shares this mechanism, that being caffeine. Unlike caffeine though, the compound we use is 20 times more potent at increasing muscle calcium release

5.) Amplifies focus and concentration "on demand", and sustains this effect for hours and hours

4 ingredients, each research proven to do all the above (and more). Get ready, because if all goes well - MASS debuts another category killer, in 2015... ;-)
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Let me guess ingredients: berberine, dendrobium, macuna pruriens and forskolii?

Not even close I know :oops:
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:Let me guess ingredients: berberine, dendrobium, macuna pruriens and forskolii?

Not even close I know :oops:
Not even close... :)
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Is there a "racetam" then?

Aniracetam or pramiracetam or phynilpiracetam or piracetam?

Maybe Adrafinil! or Russian racetam Noopept :?:

Picamilon :!:

How would it stack with burn it up! and MPS pre-workout?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:Is there a "racetam" then?

Aniracetam or pramiracetam or phynilpiracetam or piracetam?

Maybe Adrafinil! or Russian racetam Noopept :?:

Picamilon :!:

How would it stack with burn it up! and MPS pre-workout?
Nope... :)

It's going to be on the stronger side of strong, for use only during your heaviest training days of the month. No need for 90 or even 60 cap bottles on this baby, using it that frequently wouldn't be advisable.

It's incredibly safe, but amping up your CNS to the degree it does needs to be approached with caution. I don't see this as replacing (or even stackable) with BIU. It's more of a specialty item, to be used only for your most demanding physical/mental tasks..
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

The more I tweak this thing to perfection, the more excited I get about it. I have a few questions though, for everyone here that use pre-workouts..

1.) Do you enjoy kick in the pants type stims (i.e. ephedrine), or something a bit more subtle?

2.) Do you take a separate fat burner, aside from your pre-workout of choice?

3.) What's your opinion on nootropics?
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

RobRegish wrote:The more I tweak this thing to perfection, the more excited I get about it. I have a few questions though, for everyone here that use pre-workouts..

1.) Do you enjoy kick in the pants type stims (i.e. ephedrine), or something a bit more subtle? No except for 1RMs

2.) Do you take a separate fat burner, aside from your pre-workout of choice? When cutting, yes. I do not like stims in general

3.) What's your opinion on nootropics? Prefer to use the pump usually but a good non stim one would be nice
One of the compounds you talked about is amentoflavone from Selaginella Tamariscina, of which the claims made have more or less shown not to be true and you can see that in the thermo forum by nohype. Doesnt mean its complete shit but what is claimed about the calcium release is shit basically. The claims made are by in-vitro and IV and there is already a company with this out...would like to see innovation.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

RobRegish wrote:The more I tweak this thing to perfection, the more excited I get about it. I have a few questions though, for everyone here that use pre-workouts..

1.) Do you enjoy kick in the pants type stims (i.e. ephedrine), or something a bit more subtle? No kick for me. A subtle mental clarity and focus would be preferable.

2.) Do you take a separate fat burner, aside from your pre-workout of choice? I use E/C+EGCG in the morning during cutting period. Once a day, not everyday.

3.) What's your opinion on nootropics? I want to try them but never took the plunge. I guess I don't which to take, how much and when.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie wrote:

1.) Do you enjoy kick in the pants type stims (i.e. ephedrine), or something a bit more subtle? No except for 1RMs

2.) Do you take a separate fat burner, aside from your pre-workout of choice? When cutting, yes. I do not like stims in general

3.) What's your opinion on nootropics? Prefer to use the pump usually but a good non stim one would be nice
One of the compounds you talked about is amentoflavone from Selaginella Tamariscina, of which the claims made have more or less shown not to be true and you can see that in the thermo forum by nohype. Doesnt mean its complete shit but what is claimed about the calcium release is shit basically. The claims made are by in-vitro and IV and there is already a company with this out...would like to see innovation.
Understand and appreciate your points Daniel. I admittedly took the Ca angle on faith, because it nicely explained the strength increases I saw. Hadn't seen the other side of the argument, so thanks for the info. Regardless of the marketing, I do feel amentaflavone has much merit. For example, if it isn't calcium influx into the muscle causing the strength gains vs. placebo, there may be another mechanism it works through. Bear in mind it may or may not be in there :).

I will say this: My formulas never rely on a single ingredient to work their magic. All of MPS's ingredients were on the market prior to its release. Nothing out there works like it though, not by a longshot... :)
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Oh I dont think its placebo. Too much anecdotal evidence of its efficacy. I think the mechanism proposed with calcium release is though.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

1.) Do you enjoy kick in the pants type stims (i.e. ephedrine), or something a bit more subtle? Not a stim fan. Subtle, lazer-like focus would be good

2.) Do you take a separate fat burner, aside from your pre-workout of choice? Yes, but I generally avoid stims.. I'll use EC in a pinch.

3.) What's your opinion on nootropics? no experience with them, but quite intrigued and wanting to get on the nootropic plane
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Excellent, thanks for the feedback Beefer...

This isn't a ping-ping ricochet rabbit effect, but that laser like focus you describe - very strong. I wouldn't call it subtle.. :)

Some nootropics are better than others. One needs to be careful though, when formulating a product like this. Reason being, some nootropics excel at increasing concentration, some at increasing strength.

Some both.. :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

This product will be unique, the way it combines mild to moderate stims with nootropics. Like MPS every ingredient has a purpose, several of them magnifying the others.

The heavy hitter (nootropic) has shown time and again to increase power and strength. It's even used clinically to treat certain medical conditions, so the research on it is rock-solid. A boost in strength of around 15% has been demonstrated. This is as good as ephedrine plus caffeine (5-15% increase), but without the jittery sides.

Two other ingredients in the formula add to this strength increase, while the final ingredient significantly magnifies and extends the duration of action. And although it wasn't designed as a fat burner it does have those qualities, So whether you're studying, training or just need to focus better at work - this stuff rocks.

BOLD PREDICTION: This will be my best-seller, surpassing even MPS. Time will tell and we're a long way off, but it's that good...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I have a blood pressure cuff monitor that also records heart rate. So I ordered me up a bottle of amento and only amento. 120mg raised my resting heart rate almost 10 beats per minute on every occasion I've taken it. It did so though, without aggravating my blood pressure, which ephedrine does.

Just telling it like it is (from my experience, anyway). That includes 20 years of E/C use btw, damn near every day up until amento. Before some gov't agency goes berserk, I have blood work over the years showing nothing but upside/no toxicity etc, including a BIG boost to HDL levels...