New Product Likely Coming, 2015

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
cogrick2

Post by cogrick2 »

RobRegish wrote: 1.) Do you enjoy kick in the pants type stims (i.e. ephedrine), or something a bit more subtle?
For infrequent use like what you are describing, a kick in the pants sounds nice but I do not have a strong preference.
RobRegish wrote: 2.) Do you take a separate fat burner, aside from your pre-workout of choice?
No, and do not need one yet.
RobRegish wrote: 3.) What's your opinion on nootropics?
I like them. I have enjoyed the effects of silbutiamine (sp?), Razor's Edge (Pramiracetam, Alpha-gpc, adrafinil - as I recall), and Ciltep.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks for the feedback brother!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Out curiosity, what kind of pre-workout products is everyone using?

Coffee?
Burn It Up?
Ephedrine/Caffeine?
Green Tea?
Yohimbe Supreme/Yohimbe?
Other?

The bar is about to be raised a LOT with this product. I'd like to know though what everyone's using, and how much you think it adds. Because what's coming is going to blow your mind in the weight room, and elsewhere...
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

RobRegish wrote:Out curiosity, what kind of pre-workout products is everyone using?
I mix it up between a bunch of preworkouts I either won, had for a contest, or got a sweet deal on at the Olympia Expo:

1) Cellucor C4 (american version is so much better than the canadian version)
2) Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP
3) Ronnie Coleman series MyoBlitz-XS (..extended release caffeine is no joke, apparently)
4) Promera Beta-Cret (going to try this today)
5) "Not Just A Pre-Workout" (yet to try)

Sometimes I add agmatine, too. I haven't been lately because I find the pump to be more detrimental than beneficial to me during my workouts.

I would REALLY like a solid pre-workout without caffeine for my late night training sessions. I can use the boost of energy, but I don't want it to last more than an hour,TOPS. When I train from 8-9pm and am expected to be able to sleep around 10pm... it's not easy.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Understand Beefer...

With this product, you'll be able to tailor the stim factor via the # of caps you use. It's much heavier on the nootropic side of increasing strength vs. caffeine, it's a completely new animal and if all goes well - will debut a very rare, little known ingredient.

;-)
cogrick2

Post by cogrick2 »

Preworkout: I have been mostly using Haleo Vici lately (caffeine, beta-alanine, taurine, magnesium, l-carnitine l-tartrate, beet root, and other stuff) and am happy with it.

Occasionally, I use ephedrine and coffee but the crash makes that quite infrequent.

And sometimes I just have coffee.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

cogrick2 wrote:Preworkout: I have been mostly using Haleo Vici lately (caffeine, beta-alanine, taurine, magnesium, l-carnitine l-tartrate, beet root, and other stuff) and am happy with it.

Occasionally, I use ephedrine and coffee but the crash makes that quite infrequent.

And sometimes I just have coffee.
What I have planned is going to be a considerable step up, and it's going to work on the brain FAR more than jacking up your CNS. That's an easy enough trick with caffeine, yohimbe etc.. What I have planned is far more elegant, and be devoid of the shakes, crash etc so common with these products.

You will see... :-)[/i]
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

send me samples haha
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

This product will lend itself REAL well to free samples. Everything in due time Beefer.. ;-)
cogrick2

Post by cogrick2 »

RobRegish wrote:This product will lend itself REAL well to free samples. Everything in due time Beefer.. ;-)
Great to see! Thank you in advance. :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yes, very excited.

You will be too, especially after you use it on 1RM day... :)
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

RobRegish wrote:Out curiosity, what kind of pre-workout products is everyone using?

Coffee?
Burn It Up?
Ephedrine/Caffeine?
Green Tea?
Yohimbe Supreme/Yohimbe?
Other?

The bar is about to be raised a LOT with this product. I'd like to know though what everyone's using, and how much you think it adds. Because what's coming is going to blow your mind in the weight room, and elsewhere...
Nitrates is my preferred choice
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie wrote:

Coffee?
Burn It Up?
Ephedrine/Caffeine?
Green Tea?
Yohimbe Supreme/Yohimbe?
Other?

Interesting. How are you getting them Cookie?
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

RobRegish wrote:
DaCookie wrote:

Coffee?
Burn It Up?
Ephedrine/Caffeine?
Green Tea?
Yohimbe Supreme/Yohimbe?
Other?

Interesting. How are you getting them Cookie?
Havent used in quite some time but high volume from PES and metabolic bioshock from giant look like really good formulations. No other Ive tried have come close to the old pump bol and old c bol, new formula of pump bol looks terrible.