New Product Likely Coming, 2015

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Long overdue for an update, so here we go...

We started the process last December, and still encountering some difficulties. Part of those difficulties stem from the fact one or two of these are "custom" (read, not stock LOL) ingredients.

Luckily, I've learned from experience so had a backup in mind and we're asking for a quote on that now. We appreciate your patience, and know it can be frustrating (believe me, nobody's more frustrated than me!).

What you need to know: John has been doing his absolute best to push this along, find the highest quality raws we can get our hands on and have it put together the RIGHT way.

'Cept the right way and the fast way, are seldom the same way... :roll:
KimJong-il

Post by KimJong-il »

RobRegish wrote:Long overdue for an update, so here we go...

We started the process last December, and still encountering some difficulties. Part of those difficulties stem from the fact one or two of these are "custom" (read, not stock LOL) ingredients.

Luckily, I've learned from experience so had a backup in mind and we're asking for a quote on that now. We appreciate your patience, and know it can be frustrating (believe me, nobody's more frustrated than me!).

What you need to know: John has been doing his absolute best to push this along, find the highest quality raws we can get our hands on and have it put together the RIGHT way.

Awesome Rob....glad to see your not rushing putting out what everybody else has. Do hope you get this done soon though!
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

KimJong-il wrote:
RobRegish wrote:Long overdue for an update, so here we go...

Awesome Rob....glad to see your not rushing putting out what everybody else has. Do hope you get this done soon though!

Frustrating brother, but I either do it the right way - or not at all...