Progenadrex - Early feedback...

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Progenadrex - Early feedback...

Post by RobRegish »

Just picked this up from Predator's board..

jt75

OK guys im 3 days in with my progenadrex use and ive done 1 day using it post and 2 days pre. The pre workout use was awesome..

We will keep the focus here on MASS products, and deservedly so. I do hope in time it'll be available in the U.S..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!![/i]
inposition

Re: Progenadrex - Early feedback...

Post by inposition »

RobRegish wrote:Just picked this up from Predator's board..

jt75

OK guys im 3 days in with my progenadrex use and ive done 1 day using it post and 2 days pre. The pre workout use was awesome..

We will keep the focus here on MASS products, and deservedly so. I do hope in time it'll be available in the U.S..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!![/i]
Hi. I just received mine in the mail. It says to take 6 with high-carb meal. Are you taking all 6 with your pre-workout when you do that?
RobRegish

Re: Progenadrex - Early feedback...

Post by RobRegish »

inposition wrote:
RobRegish wrote:Just picked this up from Predator's board..

jt75

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!![/i]
Hi. I just received mine in the mail. It says to take 6 with high-carb meal. Are you taking all 6 with your pre-workout when you do that?
If you're running it solo and the goal is building max muscle: 6 caps pre-workout with a high molecular weight modified starch type product (Karbolyn/potato starch etc) sipped between sets, finishing up the last 3rd at the end of the workout. Then, eat a HIGH carbohydrate, med protein and lowfat meal at the 60-90 minute mark.

If the goal is FAT LOSS: 6 caps immediately pre-workout with lemon water, sipped between sets. Same HIGH carbohydrate, med protein and lowfat meal at the 60-90 minute mark.

If you're stacking with Synthagen, take MPS prior to, during and after the workout as directed. You can take Progenadrex pre-workout, but I prefer getting it post with that big meal.
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

Hey guys, I haven't noticed much on these forums about stacking Progenadrex with Synthagen. Can you point me in the right direction? Right now I'm taking synthagen (4 pre, mid, post-workout) while sipping 60g karbolyn and then 3 Adaptogen N before bed. I'm a huge fan of Synthagen (and got a bunch of my friend taking it too) so I'd love to work Progenadrex into the mix.

Thanks!
Oliver
inposition

Post by inposition »

oliverparsons wrote:Hey guys, I haven't noticed much on these forums about stacking Progenadrex with Synthagen. Can you point me in the right direction? Right now I'm taking synthagen (4 pre, mid, post-workout) while sipping 60g karbolyn and then 3 Adaptogen N before bed. I'm a huge fan of Synthagen (and got a bunch of my friend taking it too) so I'd love to work Progenadrex into the mix.

Thanks!
Oliver
Hi. I'm very similar to you. I'm drinking 60g karbolyn and taking Synthagen 5 pre-workout, 5 during, 5 after, plus 3 Adaptogen N before bed. In addition to these, based on Rob's posts, I'm taking 6 Progenadrex 60-90 minutes before workout with a high carb meal, usually oatmeal (50g carbs). I do wonder if it is good or bad to get protein with this meal as well.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

If using with MPS with Progenadrex, suggest the following:

TRAINING DAYS

MPS as directed pre/during/post workout, Progenadrex an hour before the workout. Where you place your bolus carb/protein intake within the next 2 hours is an individual matter, and I encourage you to experiment with it.

OFF DAYS

Progenadrex should be taken with your biggest meal of the day, or at least the one that generates the highest insulin release.

MPS can still be used at the usual 3 caps, 3x's a day just prior to your 3 largest meals, although in all candor I'd like to see you cut back to 2 doses of MPS while using Progenadrex on off days.

Makes more financial sense, and/or gives you the opportunity to dose heavier on training days...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

inposition wrote:
oliverparsons wrote:Hey guys, I haven't noticed much on these forums about stacking Progenadrex with Synthagen. Can you point me in the right direction? Right now I'm taking synthagen (4 pre, mid, post-workout) while sipping 60g karbolyn and then 3 Adaptogen N before bed. I'm a huge fan of Synthagen (and got a bunch of my friend taking it too) so I'd love to work Progenadrex into the mix.

Thanks!
Oliver
Hi. I'm very similar to you. I'm drinking 60g karbolyn and taking Synthagen 5 pre-workout, 5 during, 5 after, plus 3 Adaptogen N before bed. In addition to these, based on Rob's posts, I'm taking 6 Progenadrex 60-90 minutes before workout with a high carb meal, usually oatmeal (50g carbs). I do wonder if it is good or bad to get protein with this meal as well.
Some protein with every meal is desireable, as it acts like time released insulin to moderate the carb's effect on blood sugar. It needen't be a lot, but sure trumps a carb only meal!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

More feedback, via email from johnnyct67:

"BTW ive just finished week 3 on progenadrex and strength continuing, tshirts and jeans filled out nicely with no difference in waist size, arms hard, appetite now ravenous (cant stop eating and thinking about eating when ive finished), mood still upbeat, abs outline beginning to show with little cardio and high carb diet (the most surprising thing about it).

Up 4 pounds to date. Bought 2 bottles so gonna do another 3 weeks PRE and the last 2 weeks I will experiment with it as a POST workout..."
walkerl60

Post by walkerl60 »

RobRegish wrote:More feedback, via email from johnnyct67:

"BTW ive just finished week 3 on progenadrex and strength continuing, tshirts and jeans filled out nicely with no difference in waist size, arms hard, appetite now ravenous (cant stop eating and thinking about eating when ive finished), mood still upbeat, abs outline beginning to show with little cardio and high carb diet (the most surprising thing about it).

Up 4 pounds to date. Bought 2 bottles so gonna do another 3 weeks PRE and the last 2 weeks I will experiment with it as a POST workout..."
Putting you on the spot Coach :)

If a guy could afford only one product, which would it be? Progenadrex, Synthagen, or Kre Anabolyn. The goal is strength plus composition.....

LJ
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

walkerl60 wrote:

If a guy could afford only one product, which would it be? Progenadrex, Synthagen, or Kre Anabolyn. The goal is strength plus composition.....

LJ
Ooooh, great question. I'd have to pick Synthagen in that instance, given it so radically accelerates recovery and its effect on re-comp. In fact, Synthagen was created in large part for The Blueprint Meteoric.

The absolute fastest way to make big changes in more muscle, less fat...
walkerl60

Post by walkerl60 »

RobRegish wrote:
walkerl60 wrote:

LJ
Ooooh, great question. I'd have to pick Synthagen in that instance, given it so radically accelerates recovery and its effect on re-comp. In fact, Synthagen was created in large part for The Blueprint Meteoric.

The absolute fastest way to make big changes in more muscle, less fat...
Thanks for the response coach. Placing an order tomorrow.

I do love the Synthagen BUT, based on the Progenadrex update given above by johnnyct67, why are you suggesting Synthagen? Just asking :)

LJ
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Because the goal is re-comp as I understand it, not bulking.

I know the allure of Progenadrex is strong: It's new, the feedback is overwhelmingly positive and people are eager to see for themselves. However, there's something to be said for old reliable too. Synthagen is just so consistent and good at what it does, particularly in a caloric deficit (where you will be on some days).

Regardless of which product you use, I'll be right here to support you... :)
walkerl60

Post by walkerl60 »

RobRegish wrote:Because the goal is re-comp as I understand it, not bulking.

I know the allure of Progenadrex is strong: It's new, the feedback is overwhelmingly positive and people are eager to see for themselves. However, there's something to be said for old reliable too. Synthagen is just so consistent and good at what it does, particularly in a caloric deficit (where you will be on some days).

I think it's about time I get a little phone consultation!!! How do I go about this?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

walkerl60 wrote:
RobRegish wrote:Because the goal is re-comp as I understand it, not bulking.

I think it's about time I get a little phone consultation!!! How do I go about this?
Please remit $50 to theblueprintarmy@gmail.com, via PayPal. Then, please email me at: theblueprintarmy@gmail.com some preferred dates/times. We usually talk for an hour, but we'll go longer if need be (no additional charge). No need to take notes, I do it for you and you'll get an email summary of my recommendations, links etc.

Honestly man, I save guys a LOT of money pruning their supp lists but more importantly - time. You'll achieve your goals a LOT faster..

Thank you!