Want to cook yourself/go blind? DNP/Dinitrocresol

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Want to cook yourself/go blind? DNP/Dinitrocresol

Post by RobRegish »

Dinitrocresol was five times stronger than DNP and unbelievably, a Dr in the 1930's was selling a product that contained BOTH!

https://www.ergo-log.com/dinitrocresol.html

BONUS: The people that went blind, were under a Dr's supervision!

Unbelievably, there are still people out there using DNP. In the late 90's, a close relative (though thankfully, weaker) was sold as Usnic Acid by several companies. I did use this stuff, and probably stupid to do so. It did give me a reference point to be able to speak credibly to this class of supps though. Still, people died/lost their livers on Usnic Acid.

Please don't be one of these people. Ripped and dead, is still... dead.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I'm well aware people have used it successfully btw, but the effective and toxic dose is so close, it's too close.

I don't want that for you. Nor for even my worst enemy...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

"‘It literally burns fat away,’ claimed an ad. ‘Absolutely no side effects’. Apart from a skin rash, or change in skin colour or in the eyes. But if you did experience any of these all you had to do was drink a glass of water with sodium bicarbonate and voila! Problem solved.

Dinitrocresol was as successful as DNP. In 1935 Isabella Labs sold 550,000 capsules. Products started to appear that contained both substances as active ingredients..."
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

RobRegish wrote:"‘It literally burns fat away,’ claimed an ad. ‘Absolutely no side effects’. Apart from a skin rash, or change in skin colour or in the eyes. But if you did experience any of these all you had to do was drink a glass of water with sodium bicarbonate and voila! Problem solved.

Dinitrocresol was as successful as DNP. In 1935 Isabella Labs sold 550,000 capsules. Products started to appear that contained both substances as active ingredients..."
Any truth to that or are you alluding to the marketing?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie wrote:
RobRegish wrote:"‘It literally burns fat away,’ claimed an ad. ‘Absolutely no side effects’. Apart from a skin rash, or change in skin colour or in the eyes. But if you did experience any of these all you had to do was drink a glass of water with sodium bicarbonate and voila! Problem solved.

Any truth to that or are you alluding to the marketing?
This was the marketing Cookie...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

There is some interesting stuff with baking soda, its alkalizing effects and cancer so you never know
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie wrote:There is some interesting stuff with baking soda, its alkalizing effects and cancer so you never know
You bring up a great point: Baking soda is likely the cheapest performance enhancer/alkalizing agent around.

The stuff on cancer I'm not so sure about, but you can bet I'd be hyper-alkalizing with any cancer diagnosis. Good reason to practice it NOW, as a preventative..
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

For someone in a severe state of acidosis (probably half the country, but they don't know it), I'll recommend baking soda at a half teaspoon 2-3 times a day to rush them back to positive pH quickly.

You don't want to use it permanently though, as it's much smarter to transition right into accomplishing the same on a daily basis with nutritive foods and Alkaplex caps (which are a godsend when you are forced into compromised food choice options).

One other tip along this line is to consume one lemon or lime through whatever means daily. I ask for wedges as a rule at restaurants and follow the meal with an Alkaplex from the bottle I keep in my vehicle.

Skew what you eat towards alkalinity as a rule as much as possible.
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

askmass wrote:For someone in a severe state of acidosis (probably half the country, but they don't know it), I'll recommend baking soda at a half teaspoon 2-3 times a day to rush them back to positive pH quickly.
This is actually something I had planned on doing for a few weeks to help get myself back on track after two weeks of holiday binging.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You'd think given the number of people taking antacids/"the purple pill", they'd at least TRY alkalizing...