Super Squats - The diet

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Super Squats - The diet

Post by RobRegish »

The dietary lynchpin of the Super Squats program I speak so highly of in The Blueprint is consuming a gallon of milk a day. In an effort to expand on that, I present the suggested diet for that program here.

A typical days eating for this program would look like this:

Breakfast
4 eggs
2 slices of toast
1 glass of milk

Snack
Bran Muffin
1 glass of milk

Lunch
Sandwich (i.e. meat, cheese, tuna fish, etc.)
piece of fruit
1 glass of milk

Snack
Granola bar
Slice of cheese
1 glass of milk

Supper
Meat (i.e. chicken, beef, pork, etc.)
Pasta, Rice, or Potatoes
Cup of veggies
1 glass of milk

Snack
2 slices of toast
1 glass of milk

*drink plenty of water throughout the day. Whether using the Super Squats program or another, this is a solid diet to use in the Feast phase. Print this list and head off to the grocery store.

Personally, I go to Costco once a month and revel in the checkout line looks I get. You'll be hard to miss with a shopping cart full of 30 gallons of milk..
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I do not advocate store brand non-organic milk in this day and age, myself.

It's simply too full of extenders, hormones, and all sorts of "junk". The protein profile is denatured horribly, further, through far excessive pasteurization. The aminos are burned and cross-linked into a totally unnatural state.

My recommendation, if raw organic (goat preferably, or bovine) isn't available, is to use a national brand organic and/or Mass Pro Whey.

For a hardgainer, adding Mass Pro and some organic heavy cream would be ideal.

My two cents, anyway...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Is the cookies n' cream as good as the berries n' cream?

With real cream, that has to be terrific. I did Berries N' Cream with heavy cream back in the low carb, Anabolic Diet days. Mmmm....

ROB
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:Is the cookies n' cream as good as the berries n' cream?

With real cream, that has to be terrific. I did Berries N' Cream with heavy cream back in the low carb, Anabolic Diet days. Mmmm....

ROB
It's great... think "Oreo", but in a healthy sense!

A lot of time and effort go into the flavor profiles to insure they taste like a "cheat treat". That way it's a win-win in helping one stay on course with their diet while enjoying a non-guilty dessert of sorts.

Unfortunately, most companies skimp on flavoring (because it's expensive) and/or use cheap overly-sweet flavoring ingredients in an attempt to pass off junk as "tasty"... We figure it's paramount for success to have a legitimate quality and flavor-packed protein, both from a repeat sales standpoint but also (first and foremost) from the consumer perspective of enjoyment = diet compliance = results.