Effective Immediately: THE BP COLLECTIVE IS A PAY SITE

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Effective Immediately: THE BP COLLECTIVE IS A PAY SITE

Post by RobRegish »

Hate to do this but the upkeep, % of server time used and other factors now justify a cost to use this site. In the coming days, you'll find a PayPal button in the upper right corner of your screen shortly after logging in. If you choose not to pay, you won't be able to use the site.

We're asking a VERY reasonable $9.97/month or $100/year payment options for your convenience. Really guys/gals, there is information here you'll find nowhere else. You're also note we don't link these forums to the store, for the proverbial "hard sell" like other websites do.

We also allow considerable leeway in discussing competitors products. I've been banned from so many boards for talking about Synthagen, I lost count. None of that censorship here..

I think all of that makes this place more than worth it. It'll also help in keeping the spam-bots/trolls and other vermin out of here.

Thanks for your time..

APRIL FOOL'S! BAWHAHAHA!! Back to our regularly scheduled (free) programming, LOL

:twisted:
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Damn, you got me!

You really had me going... I'm sitting here reading and thinking, "he's right but last time I checked I was paying the dog gone rent!"

You got me, man.

Good one, and you make the point extremely well!
walkerl60

Post by walkerl60 »

Heck I was prepared to fork over the fee.....maybe even twice the amt!!! Glad to see your time away from the gym isn't affecting your sense of humor :)

LJ
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

walkerl60 wrote:Heck I was prepared to fork over the fee.....maybe even twice the amt!!! Glad to see your time away from the gym isn't affecting your sense of humor :)

LJ
Damn... :wink:

I appreciate your sentiments though, we put a lot into this place. John's constantly working on keeping trolls, spam bots etc out...
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

RobRegish wrote: Damn... :wink:

I appreciate your sentiments though, we put a lot into this place. John's constantly working on keeping trolls, spam bots etc out...
I skim the boards daily. You never know what kind of interesting information you'll come across.

When I first ordered the blueprint program a few years ago, I didn't appreciate the board for what it is. Since then, my mind has been opened to all sorts of health avenues that I would have laughed at before.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks man, we're striving to make this place the go to place for outside the box solutions.

Thank GOD it's free of, "How do I take creatine to make my arms bigger"? BS you see on nolinksplease.com, etc.. The last time I visited that place, it was 30 minutes of my life I wanted to get back.. ;)
cogrick2

Post by cogrick2 »

Got me, days later.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

cogrick2 wrote:Got me, days later.
:P