Progesterone: The forgotten male hormone

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Nothing to really update, everything is the same as previous...still working good, taking 1/4 teaspoon twice daily rubbed into the underside of my forearms.

It lasts about 13 hours so you want to take it twice a day 12 hours apart. You want to use a natural cream, paraben free. Source Naturals is the one I use. Orals don't work well, its not absorbed properly by the body.
burythesystem

Post by burythesystem »

Matter -

Thanks man, that's really all I was looking for. I am going to order some up soon. How would you rate your recovery abilities while using progesterone?
burythesystem

Post by burythesystem »

Rob -

How do you think this would pair with the topical DHEA protocol you recommend?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

burythesystem wrote:Rob -

How do you think this would pair with the topical DHEA protocol you recommend?
Interesting question brother, I'll be honest and say I don't know. Suggest following label recommendations for both, and going from there.

I've got some arriving shortly. If it works for my prostate, it'll be worth its weight in gold. The part about how it diminishes muscle and joint aches and pains and has anti-inflammatory properties...

God if it can do that too, it'll be a damn miracle.
burythesystem

Post by burythesystem »

I also have some progesterone on the way, ordered today the Source Naturals as recommended by Matter. I think it would be interesting to mix some DHEA into the ready made topical cream. If indeed progesterone is complementary to testosterone, as the literature suggests, one may possibly be persuaded to believe the results might even be synergistic.

The gears are churning................
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

burythesystem wrote:I also have some progesterone on the way, ordered today the Source Naturals as recommended by Matter. I think it would be interesting to mix some DHEA into the ready made topical cream. If indeed progesterone is complementary to testosterone, as the literature suggests, one may possibly be persuaded to believe the results might even be synergistic.

The gears are churning................
Guess I'll find out soon. I'm on test cyp (HRT)...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

So mine arrived today. Source Naturals, a suggested by Matter. A few observations...

1.) Has a nice pink label/reddish top. Inconspicuous performance enhancer, looks like the gf/wife uses it

2.) Pleasant scent

3.) May be placebo, but I take this before my son's baseball games. I'm calmer.. :)

At this point, Matter's tip will either be..

A.) The biggest/most cost-effective breakthrough here in awhile or;
B.) His best rib, EVER ;)

I'm just kidding brother. Kudos on digging this up. Wouldn't surprise me to see fantastic results. Because once again, it's unorthodox...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Rob any libido enhancement on the stuff?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie wrote:Rob any libido enhancement on the stuff?
Not that I can see - yet.

Have a pretty high one (even at 45), so might be hard to discern. I DID notice I feel calmer after a few days use. That's becoming a more consistent pattern...
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

DaCookie wrote:Rob any libido enhancement on the stuff?
I've definitely noticed quite a bit of this...there are times I get so horny I am walking around with a hard on half the day...comes and goes tho, although it usually happens at least twice a week...

Does exceptionally well at keeping you at full mast so to speak...to the point even after you've shot your load, you are still hard many times, lol
burythesystem

Post by burythesystem »

My progesterone cream arrived today, Source Naturals as suggested by Matter. It goes on smooth, and seems to absorb pretty quickly. Not at all greasy. Smells like turtle wax rubbing compound........... not sure if that qualifies as pleasant, but it doesn't smell overtly feminine or bad, so I am thankful for that.

I will report back with any effects, positive or negative.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

The progesterone cream lasted me about 6 weeks using 1/4 teaspoon twice a day...just reordered 2 more tubs...

Had to really scrape the container the last 4 or 5 days to get more out and only dosed 1 time a day with maybe an 1/8 teaspoon, and I noticed the adrenaline rush sides starting to creep back up...this definitely plays a vital role for me in keeping my estradiol levels down and allows me to lower my aromasin dose...had to bump up my aromasin dose to offset the lower progesterone levels the last few days...
burythesystem

Post by burythesystem »

After 2 weeks of dosing, I can't really say that I notice anything discernible. I have another tub on the way, and I plan on mixing in some DHEA into this 2nd tub, per Rob's topical DHEA protocol to hopefully complement the progesterone.

Rob -

How much DHEA should I mix into a 4oz tub? Not really good at math, so I would appreciate any assistance to figure this out. Planning on ordering some bulk DHEA from Powder City soon. Will the powder need to be processed, or can I just mix it straight into the progesterone cream?

Depends on what percent purity it is. I much prefer making a separate trans DHEA as per 3.0's "recipe". Just keeps the dosing more straighforward..
burythesystem

Post by burythesystem »

I just figured that adding it to a ready-made transdermal cream would save some hassle. I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Rob -

Have you noticed any bennies from the progesterone cream? Subjectively, I seem to be experiencing some increased recovery, but I was cycling down from Smolov Jr when I introduced the cream, so not 100% sure at this point. I'm going to stick with it though, the research seems solid, and it may just take a little time for the positives to manifest.

BTW, how the heck did you reply within my post?