My Girl/Bronze Organic

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Coach Rob

My Girl/Bronze Organic

Post by Coach Rob »

Yep, she's taking the plunge!

Should be quite the challenge. She's Irish and has VERY fair skin. Nevertheless, I expect it goes well.

In other news, my Grampa died this week - he was 95. I show up at the funeral and several relatives commented: "Robbie, you look black.. ". Everywhere I go, I get at least one comment on my tan/how deep and dark it is, etc. And all this, on about 1 HOUR of sunshine/week.

I explained the BO secret, and they were intrigued. You know it's working, when people question your ethnicity!!!
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I am working night shift for 2 weeks and I started BO the 1st night. Taking 2 a day (night?) but without any sun. Let's see what it does for the northern frenchy...
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

bigpelo wrote:I am working night shift for 2 weeks and I started BO the 1st night. Taking 2 a day (night?) but without any sun. Let's see what it does for the northern frenchy...
Not sure that's gonna do you much good. Based on my experience, it saturates your skin and acts like pigment. It seems to darken, or become activated as it absorbs the sun's rays. I remember being amazed that I had tan lines without having been in the sun very long.

In other words, you need to be in the sun for it to truly work its magic. BTW, the before and after guy on the MASS Bronze Organic page is me, if you want to see the difference.

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/Canthaxanthin ... mation.JPG
thicketman

Re: My Girl/Bronze Organic

Post by thicketman »

Coach Rob wrote:Yep, she's taking the plunge!

Should be quite the challenge. She's Irish and has VERY fair skin. Nevertheless, I expect it goes well.

In other news, my Grampa died this week - he was 95. I show up at the funeral and several relatives commented: "Robbie, you look black.. ". Everywhere I go, I get at least one comment on my tan/how deep and dark it is, etc. And all this, on about 1 HOUR of sunshine/week.

I explained the BO secret, and they were intrigued. You know it's working, when people question your ethnicity!!!
Rob, I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. The good thing is that at 95, I'm sure he got a lot out of life. His age is a testament that he was doing something right.

As far as the bronze organic goes, I remember getting lots of comments Monday morning at work after any weekend that I caught some rays.
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

thicketman wrote:
bigpelo wrote:I am working night shift for 2 weeks and I started BO the 1st night. Taking 2 a day (night?) but without any sun. Let's see what it does for the northern frenchy...
Not sure that's gonna do you much good. Based on my experience, it saturates your skin and acts like pigment. It seems to darken, or become activated as it absorbs the sun's rays. I remember being amazed that I had tan lines without having been in the sun very long.

In other words, you need to be in the sun for it to truly work its magic. BTW, the before and after guy on the MASS Bronze Organic page is me, if you want to see the difference.

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/Canthaxanthin ... mation.JPG
100 percent correct brother.

100%!!!