Glucosamine and Curcumin fight cancer

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Coach Rob

Glucosamine and Curcumin fight cancer

Post by Coach Rob »

Two powerful preventatives here folks. In the case of Curcumin, it's a fantastic treatment adjunct too!

Just one more reason, to invest in MASS's Glucosamine/Tranquilogen. Sure am glad I take the later, daily..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19744341
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Another powerful, synergistic combo.

This is great to know.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Yes curcumin actually has been found to fight cancer in at least 10 different ways...one of the most effective cancer fighters there is.

Also, there are many, many reports of people using Habenero peppers combined with Cod Liver Oil and Grass Fed Butter wiping out cancer as well. Apparently the high levels of Capsaicin destroys the DNA of cancer cells while leaving normal cells alone. Some have reported all tumors disappeared within 2 weeks after starting this and there was no cancer found in their system in follow up tests...this was originally found by a person with Stage 4 cancer who shared his story and helped many others as well...
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

matter2003 wrote:Yes curcumin actually has been found to fight cancer in at least 10 different ways...one of the most effective cancer fighters there is.

Also, there are many, many reports of people using Habenero peppers combined with Cod Liver Oil and Grass Fed Butter wiping out cancer as well. Apparently the high levels of Capsaicin destroys the DNA of cancer cells while leaving normal cells alone. Some have reported all tumors disappeared within 2 weeks after starting this and there was no cancer found in their system in follow up tests...this was originally found by a person with Stage 4 cancer who shared his story and helped many others as well...
Matt, what's your take on "cancer can't live in an alkaline environment"? I'm partial to periodic apple cider vinegar/baking soda cleanses. I'll tell you this much: They knock infections out cold...