The last blueprint power hour???

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
creativef

The last blueprint power hour???

Post by creativef »

Hey Rob,

Sorry to hear about the granddad passing man my thoughts are with you guys...

I have a question for you man you were talking on the last blueprint power hour about your knee pain and you told Karl that you used ginger and something else together that really helped with pain among other things, can you please share that info with me bro.

At the moment having some serious knee problems after 2 knee surgery with in a 11months period minskus. So any info you can share with me to dealing with the pain that would be awesome, thanks man

David
Coach Rob

Re: The last blueprint power hour???

Post by Coach Rob »

creativef wrote:Hey Rob,

I have a question for you man you were talking on the last blueprint power hour about your knee pain and you told Karl that you used ginger and something else together that really helped with pain among other things, can you please share that info with me bro.

At the moment having some serious knee problems after 2 knee surgery with in a 11months period minskus. So any info you can share with me to dealing with the pain that would be awesome, thanks man

David
Boswellia Serrate David.. Great stuff

Appreciate your thoughts on my Grampa. He was a real man's man, child of the depression etc. Tough me how to live, and die. Fought with everything he had until the very end, survived 2 more days after a massive aneyurism (or whatever), just to say his goodbyes.

His secret? Never got fat, never smoked, never drank and took everything in stride. Nothing much got to him..
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

I appreciate you acknowledging him.

See my coachrob facebook page, for some cool pics of Grampa with Mass Pro Whey... :)

https://www.facebook.com/rob.regish
creativef

Post by creativef »

Coach Rob wrote:I appreciate you acknowledging him.

See my coachrob facebook page, for some cool pics of Grampa with Mass Pro Whey... :)

The way you talked about him on the radio, anyone could tell this person meant a lot to you and I understand that for sure man, my pops pass about 3 years ago and I still feel it to this day and that really sent me on my journey to being a blood superhuman. I went from 69/70kg to 83kg today I'm loving life, getting married in a month time so my who life changed the day he died and I still miss pops, he is looking down and smiling at me man and I'm sure that's how it is for you to man.
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

creativef wrote:
Coach Rob wrote:I appreciate you acknowledging him.

The way you talked about him on the radio, anyone could tell this person meant a lot to you and I understand that for sure man, my pops pass about 3 years ago and I still feel it to this day and that really sent me on my journey to being a blood superhuman. I went from 69/70kg to 83kg today I'm loving life, getting married in a month time so my who life changed the day he died and I still miss pops, he is looking down and smiling at me man and I'm sure that's how it is for you to man.
I know precisely what you're saying brother. Every day I miss him, would give anything for just one more conversation, get one more laugh out of him. Yeah, tough to talk about someone you admire/respect so much, and not have it come across.

There are some things you can fudge and some things you can't. Love is one of the latter...
creativef

Post by creativef »

Amen to that brother...gone but not forgotten
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

My grandfather's is the only death I have cried over in my adult life. I feel you, man.

There's a song by Randy Travis called "He Walked on Water" that reminds me of him.
creativef

Post by creativef »

Rob do you have a source for boswellia and the ginger extract, i know you were talking to Carl about his contact for the ginger...
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

creativef wrote:Rob do you have a source for boswellia and the ginger extract, i know you were talking to Carl about his contact for the ginger...
Carl for the ginger, you're looking for Sabinsa's "boswellin".
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Coach Rob wrote:
creativef wrote:Hey Rob,

David
Boswellia Serrate David.. Great stuff

Appreciate your thoughts on my Grampa. He was a real man's man, child of the depression etc. Tough me how to live, and die. Fought with everything he had until the very end, survived 2 more days after a massive aneyurism (or whatever), just to say his goodbyes.

His secret? Never got fat, never smoked, never drank and took everything in stride. Nothing much got to him..
Yup, I use it and personally recommend 5-Loxin...its a much stronger extract than Boswellin, I've used both...

For ginger I'd recommend Black Thai Ginger...some potent stuff, contains a form of Luteolin called Methoxyluteolin which is a potent Mast Cell blocker(the alarm bell that triggers inflammation in the body)...being looked at for a natural Psoriasis treatment as it completely stems the tide of the inflammatory cascade in clinical trials...

https://www.nyrnaturalnews.com/herbal-re ... is-flares/
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

First I'd heard of black Thai Matt, great tip!