...try the squeeze "test", as described here...

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Coach Rob

...try the squeeze "test", as described here...

Post by Coach Rob »

Would love to hear about Adaptogen N experiences (past or present).

To me, this is MASS's flagship product and with good reason: you can feel it. Today's formula is killer, but I remember way back when it launched. Believe these were the ingredients?

Tribulus Terrestris (Bulgarian)
Suma
Pantocrine
DHEA
Melatonin

The thing I remember most was how "sticky" it was. Man, when you squeezed that stuff it'd ooze saponins. Incredibly hygroscopic (attracts water), it stood in STARK contrast, to store bought "tribulus" I got from GNC. The original boosted my test 30% if I recall correctly.

I ran labs, without telling MASS... :)
askmass
Site Admin

Re: The thing I remember most was how "sticky" it

Post by askmass »

Coach Rob wrote:Would love to hear about Adaptogen N experiences (past or present).

To me, this is MASS's flagship product and with good reason: you can feel it. Today's formula is killer, but I remember way back when it launched. Believe these were the ingredients?

Tribulus Terrestris (Bulgarian)
Suma
Pantocrine
DHEA
Melatonin

The thing I remember most was how "sticky" it was. Man, when you squeezed that stuff it'd ooze saponins. Incredibly hygroscopic (attracts water), it stood in STARK contrast, to store bought "tribulus" I got from GNC. The original boosted my test 30% if I recall correctly.

I ran labs, without telling MASS... :)
Ahhh... I must have tipped you off to try the squeeze "test", as described here- https://tribulus-terrestris.net/

We try not to boast too much and let the results speak for themselves, but it is a fact that we've always worked hard to source the very finest, most potent herbs from around the world.
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

Adaptogen N is an extremely solidly formulated product.

My Experience:

For me, its strongest effects were on sleep quality. So much so, that I had a hard time waking up in the mornings. I have a tendency to really push myself to my limit and often find myself overtrained. I was in this state the last time I used it. So at first, I could barely handle it. I believe that I wasn't producing enough cortisol and Adaptogen N knocked it down further, hence the problems waking up in the morning. By the time I finished the bottle, I was well on my way to recovery. I don't recall feeling any test boosting effects last time, but considering the state I was in it's not surprising. In my state, it definitely helped me to recover from my overtraining symptoms. I believe if my routine had been planned more carefully, I would have gotten even more out of it.

Public Service Announcement:

Since then, I wisened up quite a bit on my diet/training. I realized that I've been caught in a cycle of perpetual overtraining/undereating. At one point, I began to suspect that I had low testosterone because of fatigue and low libido. After bumping my calories to slightly above maintenance for a few months, lowering protein, increasing carbs and following a "less is more" approach to working out, I've had blood drawn twice. The 1st time total test was 791 ng/dL (no free test evaluation). My 2nd blood draw showed that total test had increased 150 points to 941 ng/dL and my free test is at 168.3 pg/dL (13.3points higher than the top of the reference range). Considering I'm about to be 38 y/o, that's pretty good. I'm also addressing mineral deficiencies (potassium, boron, and selenium). While typing this I looked over my results and realized that I need to address a chromium deficiency also.

My Point: Don't be stupid with your workout regimen (like I was). It's not doing you any good if you're killing yourself. Have regular diagnostic testing done and address any deficiencies. Yes it requires a little extra money. Yes it requires taking off from work at times. Do it anyway. Once the foundation is addressed, then you can choose which supplement is appropriate for your goals. For instance, I have high testosterone. Because of that it makes more sense for me to supplement w/ Synthagen (the king) or Kre-Anabolyn than Adaptogen N.
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Wow, great review/tips here folks, couldn't have said it better myself!

Sorry I've been away so long. Computer died, Grampa died and car died. But I'm still standin'..