Trib works: Though not for the typical reasons..

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Coach Rob

Trib works: Though not for the typical reasons..

Post by Coach Rob »

New study, SIGNIFICANT

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/12 ... -gday.html

"Against that background it is only logical that the scientists speculate that the performance increase and reduction in muscle damage they observed could be a result of the increased availability of IGF-1 (the total IGF-1 to IGF1BP-3 ratio is an indicator of the amount of insulin growth factor 1 that's actually floating around unbound in the blood)."

And what do we find in Adaptogen N? A whopping 1,500mg of standardized TT, to 45% saponins (minimum)

Not all TT extracts are created equal! If you've previously taken tribulus supplements and have seen no results, the reason could well be that they did not contain the right amount or type of saponins. As Ma et al highlight, the content of 25(R)-Spirostan-3,6,12-trione/25(R)-Spirostan-4-ene-3,12-dione and TT saponin A varies "depending on geographical region, climate23 and part of herb, which may partly explain the divergent results of TT extracts from different studies" (Ma. 2015).

These are the exact "actives" I've been hammering home for a decade (or more). And what's stacks best with AN? Mass Pro Synthagen...

MARK MY WORDS: They'll eventually figure this out too (it's synergy with Ecdy), probably in another decade or so... :)

That's to say nothing of the EAA ratios, TMG, Orotic Acid, BA etc I've layered in. Hey, as Muhammad Ali said "it ain't braggin' if you can back it up..."

'Nuf said..."

askmass
Site Admin

Re: Trib works: Though not for the typical reasons..

Post by askmass »

Coach Rob wrote:New study, SIGNIFICANT

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/12 ... -gday.html

"Against that background it is only logical that the scientists speculate that the performance increase and reduction in muscle damage they observed could be a result of the increased availability of IGF-1 (the total IGF-1 to IGF1BP-3 ratio is an indicator of the amount of insulin growth factor 1 that's actually floating around unbound in the blood)."

And what do we find in Adaptogen N? A whopping 1,500mg of standardized TT, to 45% saponins (minimum)

Not all TT extracts are created equal! If you've previously taken tribulus supplements and have seen no results, the reason could well be that they did not contain the right amount or type of saponins. As Ma et al highlight, the content of 25(R)-Spirostan-3,6,12-trione/25(R)-Spirostan-4-ene-3,12-dione and TT saponin A varies "depending on geographical region, climate23 and part of herb, which may partly explain the divergent results of TT extracts from different studies" (Ma. 2015).

These are the exact "actives" I've been hammering home for a decade (or more). And what's stacks best with AN? Mass Pro Synthagen...

MARK MY WORDS: They'll eventually figure this out too (it's synergy with Ecdy), probably in another decade or so... :)

That's to say nothing of the EAA ratios, TMG, Orotic Acid, BA etc I've layered in. Hey, as Muhammad Ali said "it ain't braggin' if you can back it up..."

'Nuf said..."

Adaptogen N and Synthagen combined is for a fact an outstanding stack.

Incredible synergy, right off the bat.