3.0 Recomp Supplement Questions

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
bennygill123

3.0 Recomp Supplement Questions

Post by bennygill123 »

I'm trying to piece together the supplements for 3.0 recomp and I've got a few questions please...

From what I can gather Ecdy and "The Formula" are the two main supplements recommend for this program.

1) But what about Adaptogen N and the liquid DHEA transdermal supp? They are talked about quite a lot... but I get the feeling they should only be used if testosterone is low.

2) Are there any other "main" supplements that I have left out? There are quite a few other supps that were detailed in the different docs, but I'm not sure how many of them were recommend and how many were optional extras.

3) Should I continue taking “The Formula” during the cruise phase? Or is that only for feast phase?
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

1) But what about Adaptogen N and the liquid DHEA transdermal supp? They are talked about quite a lot... but I get the feeling they should only be used if testosterone is low.

A. Correct on the "only if test is low" part..

2) Are there any other "main" supplements that I have left out? There are quite a few other supps that were detailed in the different docs, but I'm not sure how many of them were recommend and how many were optional extras.

A. Synthagen on a re-comp is standard issue. If you haven't already got it, get it. TQ is likewise recommended, especially since it increases glycogen content in muscle/further adds to recovery. Something like pure karboyn is recommended, as it really improves muscle fullness during the week..

3) Should I continue taking “The Formula” during the cruise phase? Or is that only for feast phase?

A. Best saved for Cruise IMO.
bennygill123

Post by bennygill123 »

Thanks rob!

Just want to clarify one question though.

When I asked if I should continue taking The Formula during Cruise phase you said "Best saved for Cruise IMO".

Does that mean you now recommend The Formula only for Cruise? Or both Feast and Cruise phases?
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

bennygill123 wrote:Thanks rob!

Just want to clarify one question though.

When I asked if I should continue taking The Formula during Cruise phase you said "Best saved for Cruise IMO".

Does that mean you now recommend The Formula only for Cruise? Or both Feast and Cruise phases?
Synthagen for Feast, TF for Cruise is best IMO..
bennygill123

Post by bennygill123 »

Sorry for all the questions. But I'm a bit more confused now. It seems a lot has changed.

From reading BP 3.0 and what you say here I am assuming the outline below is the current recommenced supps for each phase. Please let me know if anything is wrong.

FAMINE: none
FEAST: KA and MPS and TQ (and AN if testosterone is low)
CRUISE: The Formula (which contains the karboyn)

Questions...

1) Is the above outline correct?

2) Have the dosage and timing guidelines for KA, AN and "The Formula" changed? How about the new MPS and TQ?

3) If we're not using The Forumla during feast now, would you still recommend a good quality whey (masspro) during feast?

4) Seems like a lot of supps for the feast phase. If I can't afford all of these which should I concentrate on?

5) I am considering buying the BP Stack (https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/kits.html). Do you know how many bottles you get of each product in that kit? The stickies here say 2 bottles of each product but that thread is five years old. And would one order of this BP Stack last a whole run?

6) The sales text for the above BP stack says you also get a special report on how to use the stack for optimal performance. Does this talk about dosage and timing guidelines for users of BP? Is it tailored for a 3.0 recomp?

Sorry for all the questions! I just want to make sure I get everything perfect for my first run.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

bennygill123 wrote:Sorry for all the questions. But I'm a bit more confused now. It seems a lot has changed.

From reading BP 3.0 and what you say here I am assuming the outline below is the current recommenced supps for each phase. Please let me know if anything is wrong.

Questions...

1) Is the above outline correct?

2) Have the dosage and timing guidelines for KA, AN and "The Formula" changed? How about the new MPS and TQ?

3) If we're not using The Forumla during feast now, would you still recommend a good quality whey (masspro) during feast?

4) Seems like a lot of supps for the feast phase. If I can't afford all of these which should I concentrate on?

5) I am considering buying the BP Stack (https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/kits.html). Do you know how many bottles you get of each product in that kit? The stickies here say 2 bottles of each product but that thread is five years old. And would one order of this BP Stack last a whole run?

6) The sales text for the above BP stack says you also get a special report on how to use the stack for optimal performance. Does this talk about dosage and timing guidelines for users of BP? Is it tailored for a 3.0 recomp?

Sorry for all the questions! I just want to make sure I get everything perfect for my first run.
Hi Benny.

I'll let Rob cover the rest, but as to questions 5&6, the BP MASS Stack for 2016 is much more powerful than before. It's one bottle of all four items, which is a heck of a discount to start with, and yes, the instructions and Special Report (written by Coach Rob) covers everything.

Feedback has been outstanding on the new, improved stack and word of it is spreading fast and beyond just the BP crowd.

All the best.
bennygill123

Post by bennygill123 »

Ok thanks :)

Do you know if one order of the stack usually covers a typical BP run? Or would rob be best to answer that?
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

bennygill123 wrote:Ok thanks :)

Do you know if one order of the stack usually covers a typical BP run? Or would rob be best to answer that?
One stack should cover a BP run (and then some!)
bennygill123

Post by bennygill123 »

Ok cool! Sorry to be pedantic, but Rob could you please also take a look at questions 1, 2, 3, 4? I know some of them are redundant if I get the stack but that's not a foregone conclusion at the moment.

I'll copy them here again for your convenience:

Questions...

1) Is the above supplement outline correct?

Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

1) Is the above supplement outline correct?

A. YES!

A. No, they remain the same. You may be able to get away with less MPS, but just how much will be a matter of trial and error..

A. Yes, and make sure to time it appropriately. Meaning 1 scoop post workout or with your first solid food, sit down meal..

A. MPS if on a re-comp, Kre-Anabolyn if on a bulk. Adaptogen N if north of 30 and in need of a test boost.

Hope that helps!
bennygill123

Post by bennygill123 »

Yep that helps a lot! Thanks again Rob you're the best :)