Alkalizing Foods KUDO's!

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
askmass
Site Admin

Alkalizing Foods KUDO's!

Post by askmass »

Rob gives great advice on how to balance pH through your diet. The Alkalizing foods list is the most complete I've seen, and he's spot on about the Alkaplex Green supplement, too. It's a real gem for the low cost.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Appreciate the note.

This area really holds great promise on multiple levels. As I detail in The Blueprint, it really does have a number of health benefits. Beyond that, alkalizing one's system is an exciting new frontier in getting the most out of ecdysterone. If you're using the Multistix like I recommend you'll see more protein retained for longer periods from each meal.

Raisins and spinach top my list of alkalizing foods. Spinach because so much of it cooks down so quickly and lends itself to being easily flavored with garlic (another favorite) and raisins due to well, the convenience. I make it a practice now to include a generous portion of alkalizing foods (or 2 caps of Alkaplex) with every protein rich feeding in the feast phase.

To me, it's one of those half dozen things you can pull out of The Blueprint that, all on it's own, can make a big difference.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Alkaplex is something I recommend day in and day out to everyone from 7 to 97 for a host of healthy reasons and at "about 50 cents a day", but the athletic applications are also incredibly strong.

For an athlete on a tight budget, it's an inexpensive must use, IMO.

Sports physician Dr. G Kerry Knowlton dubbed it the "green steroid", but credit enzyme "fathers" Howard and Roderick for this one.