not sure what to do with this info please help

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
ezjax

not sure what to do with this info please help

Post by ezjax »

i bought the book, but i am not the smartest guy in the world. from what i get.

first how is it that you go from 1 set to failure to a 5x5 i thought it was 6 sets to failure?? thats confusing

you go catabolic for a week with those intense crazy workouts
you feast and do your loading
then you coast on a regular program like bill star or mad cow correct?

and you only take the ebol or kre anabolyn during the feast? or you take it during feast and coast? and does kre anabolyn have ecdysterone in it or do i need ebol as well??

also
i am on ebol i am on a keto diet with weekend refeeds. my program is 3x5 bench squat deadlift thats it 3 workouts per week 3 exercises

i am on e t and c bol. should i cut the ebol and then famine and then feast? would that be the right thing to do at this point? i have about a whole bottle of ebol left. and should i take the ebol during the coast phase?
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

With the 'supplements' in BP, the general rule of thumb is
Famine - none
Feast - load
Maint - maint / taper down

Phrases like 'on ebol' suggest stability... with BP get all concepts of stability out of your head :shock:

hth
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Best to take it step by step first...

Let's look into famine. First,the diet:

DIET OVERVIEW

- Calories: no more than bodweight x 8
- Very low to minimal protein
- Suggest fruit/veggie drinks to get you through

Here's a sample:

Highly recommend the following. Most of these are pretty simple. From here on out, you're limited only by your imagination..

Look to use organic fruits/veggies when you juice. I don't eat organic all the time but Famine is a GREAT time to go organic. You only have to shop for 5 days worth of organic fruits/veggies and it'll be a nice way to evaluate how it feels/fits into your lifestyle:

Apple Carrot Juice

2 apples
6 carrots

Wash everything, peel the carrots and cut into sections where needed. Juice everything.

Carrot Anise Juice

8 carrots
2 anise stalks
3-4 celery stalks
2 apples

Wash and peel the carrots. Wash everything else, and cut up into sections if needed. Juice everything and enjoy.

Carrot Combination

2 1/2 lbs. carrots
1 beet with greens
1 stalk celery
1 large handful spinach
1 large handful parsley
1 green pepper
1 clove garlic
1 slice ginger

Wash and peel carrots. Clean and slice beet into thin wedges. Wash and dry spinach leaves and parsley. Juice half of the carrots and beet. Add remaining ingredients using the remaining carrots to push them through. Complete by juicing carrots.

Carrot, Celery, Cabbage Combo #1

3-4 Carrots
1-2 Celery stalks
small wedge cabbage

Wash all vegetables and juice.

Carrot, Celery, Cabbage Combo #2

2 carrots
2 cucumbers
2 stalks of celery
a piece of ginger
a handful of parsley
a piece of apple or citrus fruit
Wash all vegetables and juice.

I don't know if they fill me up as much as eating them. I do know they make me feel better. Something happens when the cell walls are broken, the enzymes release etc. I really need to look further into it. Jack Lalane is like 105 so I need to make that phone call fast.

TRAINING OVERVIEW

Here's a good sample that's closer to "by the book"

To futher assist, I've sketched out the following workout related suggestions for famine:

Monday

Legs, Back and Bi's with 2 minutes of rest between sets, 3 total sets for each movement in the 4-6 rep range. These should be structured as jump sets in the following fashion as follows.

- Squats with a weight that finds you able to perform 4-6 reps immediately into

- Seated cable rows for 4-6 rep range

Rest for approximately 2 minutes and repeat for 2 more rounds

Biceps

- Standing barbell curls for 4- 6 reps

REST 2 minutes

- Incline dumbell curls for 4-6 reps

REST 2 minutes

- Preacher curls for 4-6 reps

DONE

Wednesday

Chest, shoulders and tri's with 1 minute in between sets, 4 total sets for each movement in the 8-10 rep range. Jump set pairings should be as follows:

- Wide grip bench press for 8-10 reps immediately into
- Seated DB shoulder presses for 8-10 reps

Rest 1 minute in between sets and repeat 3 more times

Rest one minute and begin the following:

Triceps

- Decline close grip bench presses for 8-10 reps

REST 1 minute

- Skull crushers/lying tricep extensions for 8-10 reps

REST 1 minute

- Cable tricep pressdowns for 8-10 reps

DONE

Friday

Repeat Monday's workout but with this time with 5 sets and just 30 seconds between sets.

- Select a weight that puts you in the 12-15 rep range.

- This is absolutely brutal but it gets us to where we need to be in the specified 5 day timeframe.

You'll likely lose 1lb/day or thereabouts. Resting rate should eventually get to 8 bpm above baseline or therabouts by day 5.

Lecithin granuals are highly recommended during this time (thanks to Brain for this contribution) to ensure CNS is in tip-top shape for the rebound.

Hope that helps..