The new KA

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Phrogg

The new KA

Post by Phrogg »

I was wondering how many bottles of the new KA I would need for my first run on BP. Also, if I cant afford two bottles could I buy a cheaper edcy supp (in addition to 1 bottle of KA) that I could run on the tail end of KA or just add it to KA dosing to extend the time on KA?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

1 bottle should just about do it.

I wouldn't recommend a cheaper ecdy to supplement KA. In this market, cheaper = lower quality extract and with RCE, no amount of cheap extract will bump your results. Depending upon the content, it may well hurt them given the ratio of levseins (natures perfect ratio of ecdy) might be thrown off...
Phrogg

Post by Phrogg »

Cool. Do you know what the price will be of Gen 5?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

No idea.

John??
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Same as always - no price increase!

$47.95 for a single, or a 3-pack for $119 (Save $24.85 - Plus get FREE U.S. shipping - 180c).

Save an additional 10% on either by typing "Blueprint" through the end of April in the *Voucher section, deducted when the order is hand processed off line.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Damn.

Nice work holding the price John...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

We work hard, same as Blueprint devotees do.

That includes working smart and buying deep on quality raw ingredients like top grade RCE Ecdy and Kre-Alkalyn.

It's an investment, for everyone.

Production costs increased this time on Kre-Anabolyn, but not enough spread out over the highest demand run ever to justify a price hike to our way of thinking.

We've asked Rob to suggest a specific Blueprint package at additional savings, and also solicit your suggestions to that end.

We appreciate the patronage of fellow Blueprint trainers.