e-bol vs. kre-anabolyn vs. ecdysten

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
cyingling

e-bol vs. kre-anabolyn vs. ecdysten

Post by cyingling »

new here, starting the famine on monday.. i hope to journal it and keep it as LEGIT and by the book as possible..

i plan on using E-bol as my adaptogen in the feast phase, but after reading through the blueprint and researching, i feel i may have fallen victim to the "hype"..

which adaptogen will yield best results? they all seem to be based upon rhaponticum carthamoides, which the blueprint highlights..

however, i see ecdysten has 15mg of ecdypure, where as E-bol has 110mg.. that seems like a huge gap?

i know Kre-anabolyn has rhaponticum carthamoides with the added kre-alkalyn..

thoughts, help? thanks..
cyingling

Post by cyingling »

sorry just realized i put this in the wrong forum.. please move.
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

Hey Welcome to the forums! There are actually a couple threads on this if you just scan it. But in summary, they will all give you good results, it comes down to what works best for you. There is no guarantee that one will work 100% better than the other. Rob has been a loyal MASS consumer for years and their products have worked for him. What is the point in switching?

I have completed a training cycle on E-BOl/tbol trib without the blueprint and I saw fantastic results. I am now on my second cycle and just completed workout #2 in the feast phase.

I would suggest using what you have already purchased and then try something else your next round. Compare the results of the two and either stick with what worked or try something new again :)

Hope this helps!