Another Blueprint Success Story - Pushing The Limit

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
RobRegish

Another Blueprint Success Story - Pushing The Limit

Post by RobRegish »

Another Blueprint Success Story - PushingTheLimit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to speak now to one of my favorite customers: PushingTheLimit. He came across Blueprint Jan 24th but couldn't start due to a shoulder injury. We decided that while rehabing that shoulder, we were going on the offensive in other areas. Namely, his squat. Here's his opening post:

1/24

"First off let me say I am new to the Blueprint program. Checked it out and because of the quick responses I got from Rob I decided to sign up. But before I can get started with this program I need to rehab an injured shoulder. Need any advice, such as a rehab program that will allow me to be back at a 100%. Any advice would be greatly appreciated".

We worked up a shoulder rehab program and as stated, we went on the offensive on his squat. Here's his squat/shoulder progress, a little more than 2 weeks later:

2/15

He establishes his 1RM on his squat = 315lbs

2/16

"I have to say that 3 hours post workout my shoulder feels way above average. Range of motion is better and it just feels overall better. Week three was the best so far. Shoulder is feeling stronger. Went up 40lbs on my static holds and held for 20 secs. Also am noticing a my body composition really start to change. Body fat % is dropping and veins are beginning to appear in new places".

3/1

"Started off with squats and I was pumped! Did the loading pattern as described and even went for a new squat max. Pushed out 325lbs.."

So he adds 20lbs to his squat in 2 weeks. We took one week off and began a new program with that 1RM in hand..

4/30

"My squat jumped 30lbs from 335lbs to 365lbs 365! Thats rediculous for me"

SUMMARY: This gentleman, through his own hard work and willingness to try something new.... is successfully re-habbing his shoulder and slapped 50 F'IN POUNDS on his 1RM Squat in just over 6 weeks....and he's only halfway through The Blueprint Periodic portion of the program!!

Yes, I'm pimping but I'm really pissed off today too. This guy turned my day around though!! - PTL, let me know if you think I mis-represented anything here. I did try to use your direct quotes.

Give me and The Blueprint a shot, it'll do this for you too.

That is all...

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/