Kre-Anabolyn dosage guidelines

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

Kre-Anabolyn dosage guidelines

Post by askmass »

A lot of feedback points to many saying Kre-Anabolyn works so well for them that it's almost impossible not to jack up the recommended dosage in an attempt to squeeze even more out of it... however, one cap with meals does the trick as well as two do.

Well, you might gain an extra 5% with two taken together, but it's far wiser to utilize more frequent single dosages instead. Make sure to spread out any extra caps with protein shakes, etc.

Rob does give one very specific instance where two caps together is advantageous, and maybe he can elaborate more on that here, but generally speaking go with one per "meal".

Taking them with a good omega fat is key to optimization IMO, also. There is more on that aspect found at the bodybuildingsupplements.com site. Coconut oil is the best carrier I have found to use with KA.

Post by Guest »

Correct. The one instance where it might make sense to dose more is pre-workout in the Feast phase. 2 caps prior with high glycymic carbs/bcaa's, likely due to the exceptional 4-hydroxyisoleucine content..
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

And to expand on that, this is the ONLY time I've found it to be helpful to "double up" on the dosing. Just one Kre-Anabolyn packs a hefty dose of Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract and enough to increase protein retention at every meal as validated by Multistix.
jiroband

Post by jiroband »

ASKMASS:

When you say "take with an Omega oil" . . . how much Omega oil? Is a 1,000 mg capsule of Flax seed oil sufficient?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

jiroband wrote:ASKMASS:

When you say "take with an Omega oil" . . . how much Omega oil? Is a 1,000 mg capsule of Flax seed oil sufficient?
Yes, or even a couple tablespoons of raw flax seeds on your side salad with the meal will work fine.

I usually take each cap with a spoonful of Ultimate Omega or Nutiva coconut oil, depending on the time of day, plus work in a seed mix I use and also extra virgin olive oil within the meal that follows.

Here is a basic outline of the seed mix-

1 cup raw, dark flax seeds
1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1 cup raw sesame seeds
1 cup raw sunflower seeds

Simply combine the seeds and store in an airtight container and keep in the fridge. Make sure they are raw, untoasted, and organic. You'll find dozens and dozens of uses in your cooking/meals.

Full of healthy vitamins, like E in particular, and a nice dose of good essential fatty acids in their raw state.

Hope this helps, and please keep us updated on your progress.
jiroband

Post by jiroband »

Thanks for the info, Askmass!
MonkeyWrench

Post by MonkeyWrench »

I've found Kre-Anabolyn to be a huge advancement in non testosterone supplementation. Anyone who says ecdysterone doesn't work needs to get on the real deal.

I take 4 a day, like clockwork.

The on and off dosing schemes being talked about here are specific to this Blueprint program, right?

Not sure I would ever want to go off Kre-Anabolyn, and that is the greatness in it, that you do not have to.

But, I'm open minded.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

MonkeyWrench wrote:I've found Kre-Anabolyn to be a huge advancement in non testosterone supplementation. Anyone who says ecdysterone doesn't work needs to get on the real deal.

I take 4 a day, like clockwork.

The on and off dosing schemes being talked about here are specific to this Blueprint program, right?

Not sure I would ever want to go off Kre-Anabolyn, and that is the greatness in it, that you do not have to.

But, I'm open minded.
Hello Monkeywrench..

Appreciate your feedback and yes, as you've noted the stuff really is different.

Yes, the on/off protocols discussed here are specifically designed to be used in concert with Kre-Anabolyn. In fact, I designed the protocol after rigorously researching Ecdysterone.

If you like what KA is doing for you now, you're going to LOVE what it can do in the context of The Blueprint. Honestly, it delivers explosive gains time and time again like clockwork.