Thiomax IS still available (if you loook in the right place)

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

Thiomax IS still available (if you loook in the right place)

Post by askmass »

Yes, we have Thiomax available to ship. Factory fresh, most effective and at the best price on the globe. The Source: https://www.thiomax.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You know, it's occurred to me this is the one supp I've never used. Or if I did use it, I don't remember it.

I guess I see it as a chick supplement. Then again, I suppose it could be very useful for those dieting/re-comping!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

The vast majority of Thiomax sales are to competitive bodybuilders.

You might also be surprised at some of the customers who insist on discrete purchases. Models, actors, TV reporters and the like.

The ladies do buy it a lot, but also guys who do not compete but want to look their best at the beach.

Beyond better definition, it has several overlooked aspects that can help with scar/skin and tendon/ligament healing.

An excellent all-around skin cream with very active components!

More-

New and improved THIOMAX now has Hyaluronic acid

Hyaluronic acid (HA) is naturally occurring and present in every body tissue (highest in skin, cartilage, connective tissue). HA promotes healthy skin hydration and rejuvenation, enhanced lubrication, cushioning and support. Hyaluronic acid lubricates weight bearing joints and muscles, acting as a shock absorber (rub Thiomax directly on aching joints) and is proven to reverse sun-induced damage - including wrinkles. HA improves overall skin appearance and cellular function by transport of essential nutrients to living cells and has cell signaling (CD44 receptor) and wound healing properties.

Thiomax is hypoallergenic and has no fragrances added.

DO NOT confuse THIOMAX with questionable cutting gels sold at outrageous prices... Since 1993, we've been a major distributor for real Thiomucase - now advanced THIOMAX - the world over. While upscale salons fetch $40 each for these 74ml double sized EZ dispensers, YOU enjoy great savings when you buy direct. You pay only $15.95 each, or as little as $11.96 per container right now when you Buy 3 - Get 1 FREE!