Kre-Anabolyn - Stronger formula?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Kre-Anabolyn - Stronger formula?

Post by RobRegish »

So I'm hearing the RCE extract was actually bumped up.. is this true?

If so, that's got to be a whopper dose per cap, likely highest on the market. It is recommended that an individual consume 5mg/kg in the Feast Phase, and this will make it even easier...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I can not officially confirm or deny the rumor at this point (*wink*nod*), but will say that we have a history of maximizing actives at every opportunity and fully utilizing all available cap space (no fillers like most everyone else).
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You're killing me here... any details?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Well, Rob, we simply had to wait for lab confirmation on the precise numbers before boasting!

Kre-Anabolyn's RCE (ActivECDY) is not only the industry standard, but we've found a way to increase total mg amounts by an additional 40% per cap.

Also, as a complimentary improvement outside our doing, I'm told the Patented 4-Hydrox compound is now standardized to where it delivers a solid 10% additional actives each mg.

We'll have a big announcement forthcoming on a wider scale shortly. We like to let our quality and potency speak for itself, but I can't help but say that KA has raised the bar again verses any other product of it's type available - bar none, at any price.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Just a quick update:

If any of you guys want to be first to get your hands on the new, stronger Kre-Anabolyn, then get your order in now.

We completely sold out again last week, and will be issuing a "first come, first shipped" notice this weekend for the new maxed out version.

In-stock date is expected to be within 7-14 days.

It's always a smart idea to order an extra bottle or two to have on hand of this one in particular as it's not uncommon for gaps in availability to arise due to both rising popularity and delays in sourcing RCE, etc. that meet our strict requirements.

I can't wait for it to arrive, myself!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Awesome news and great work. Too bad about periodic availability issues but that's what happens when you source the best. Most other ecdy formulas rely on cheap Cyanotis Vaga, and its very telling that particular ingredient never experiences such issues....
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Confirmed to be IN STOCK TOMORROW, 4/14!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Big promotion coming this weekend for the new maxed Kre-Anabolyn... If you are not a bodybuildingsupplements.com newsletter member, sign up here in one easy step to gain the advantage- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/feedback.html
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK, I just received the new formula. I understand the RCE content has been jacked up as well as the 4HISO. Haven't tried it yet but will be interesting to see the effect on blood sugar.

Question: Is the L-dopa content/strength still the same?

I only ask because both RCE and 4HISO are potent up-regulators of insulin sensitivity (good thing). So is L-dopa, although it's a lesser discussed attribute vs. its GH/dopamine increasing qualities.

I usually run 5-6/day during Feast but I'm thinking 3-4 this time around given the stronger formula...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:OK, I just received the new formula. I understand the RCE content has been jacked up as well as the 4HISO. Haven't tried it yet but will be interesting to see the effect on blood sugar.

I only ask because both RCE and 4HISO are potent up-regulators of insulin sensitivity (good thing). So is L-dopa, although it's a lesser discussed attribute vs. its GH/dopamine increasing qualities.

I usually run 5-6/day during Feast but I'm thinking 3-4 this time around given the stronger formula...
Rob, I've only used the new "4th Generation" Kre-Anabolyn a couple weeks at the end of my last Blueprint run, to preface the following comments/reply.

Subjectively, you're likely to see a noticeable extension of the duration of KA's known anabolic effects, overall.

The RCE content is about 40% more than before, per cap, and is far and away THE strongest legit RCE available from any source worldwide. It already was, but now there is literally "no contest".

The 4-Hydrox isolate is a similar bump, and it wasn't even our doing. The Patent holding company increased their isolate percentage, which in turn opened up "free cap space" for us to take advantage of...

L-Dopa is exactly as before, as is Kre-Alkalyn and the other co-factors. We haven't talked (bragged) about the L-Dopa in KA before, but it's one of the very few verifiable Red Velvet Bean sourced ones available. A scant few will recall the Amino Discounters version back when, and this meets that best standard.

I'm not here to knock other companies, but it's a fact that our source material as a rule is world-class and we always work to maximize capsule space fully.

Maybe an ad campaign that touts "MASS means MAXIMUM ACTIVES and NO fillers, peroid" is in order? Nah, not likely...

As an aside, I am being encouraged to write a revealing expose detailing the "inside" stories and cheaters in this industry... and they are the vast majority, I am sad to say. You think it would sell a lot of copies? It won't be called "The Natural Supplement Revue", that's for sure - lol!

On a personal level, allow me to thank you in public for maintaining the highest levels of integrity in giving our products their due over the years.

No doubt some have wondered if you were a part of the Muscle And Sports Science staff at times, but as you and I know it's a fact that you've never received a dime for any revue or positive comments.

The same is true for Rob Van Dam, and all those Doctors and "average Joes and Janes", by the way.

I am confidant that Beverly International, and Jay Robb, and the Green Superfood company you reference in The Blueprint have not "remunerated" you, as well.

We're honored to be mentioned among them by you, be assured.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

askmass wrote:
RobRegish wrote:OK, I just received the new formula. I understand the RCE content has been jacked up as well as the 4HISO. Haven't tried it yet but will be interesting to see the effect on blood sugar.

Rob, I've only used the new "4th Generation" Kre-Anabolyn a couple weeks at the end of my last Blueprint run, to preface the following comments/reply.

Subjectively, you're likely to see a noticeable extension of the duration of KA's known anabolic effects, overall.

The RCE content is about 40% more than before, per cap, and is far and away THE strongest legit RCE available from any source worldwide. It already was, but now there is literally "no contest".

The 4-Hydrox isolate is a similar bump, and it wasn't even our doing. The Patent holding company increased their isolate percentage, which in turn opened up "free cap space" for us to take advantage of...

L-Dopa is exactly as before, as is Kre-Alkalyn and the other co-factors. We haven't talked (bragged) about the L-Dopa in KA before, but it's one of the very few verifiable Red Velvet Bean sourced ones available. A scant few will recall the Amino Discounters version back when, and this meets that best standard.

I'm not here to knock other companies, but it's a fact that our source material as a rule is world-class and we always work to maximize capsule space fully.

Maybe an ad campaign that touts "MASS means MAXIMUM ACTIVES and NO fillers, peroid" is in order? Nah, not likely...

As an aside, I am being encouraged to write a revealing expose detailing the "inside" stories and cheaters in this industry... and they are the vast majority, I am sad to say. You think it would sell a lot of copies? It won't be called "The Natural Supplement Revue", that's for sure - lol!

On a personal level, allow me to thank you in public for maintaining the highest levels of integrity in giving our products their due over the years.

No doubt some have wondered if you were a part of the Muscle And Sports Science staff at times, but as you and I know it's a fact that you've never received a dime for any revue or positive comments.

The same is true for Rob Van Dam, and all those Doctors and "average Joes and Janes", by the way.

I am confidant that Beverly International, and Jay Robb, and the Green Superfood company you reference in The Blueprint have not "remunerated" you, as well.

We're honored to be mentioned among them by you, be assured.
Good to know on the L-dopa. And I appreciate the insight regarding source materials and such.

I'd love to see an expose' of sorts on what it's like on the inside of the supp biz. Don't care for the company bashing that goes on elsewhere but for sure I would like to hear about the behind the scenes stuff. Maybe something along the lines of how a company goes about finding the best quality ecdy/l-dopa etc.? I'm not asking for raw material supplier info but rather, give the consumer a peak into how companies are tempted to cut corners. I ask because various brands in the past were terrific when they rolled out product X, then subsequent batches were absolute junk.

Likewise, appreciate your other comments re support of MASS. I do get asked this question and can go into further detail if people would like to know more but the cliff notes go like this:

- MASS customer since 1993
- First order never arrived
- Called and you sent another to me at no charge
- Subsequently found out UPS lost it
- The fact you sent another no questions asked told me all I needed to know
- Have been ordering/corresponding off and on since then
- Have never taken a dollar from MASS in compensation
- Have received more than my share of free product samples (and T-shirts :) ) to run blood/saliva and other tests in an effort to discover how to make the product better

Your Trib, Ecdy extracts certainly are different and the best I've found. Let me be the first to say I've used my fair share (understatement) of bulk material and there simply is no comparison. And you never deviated/watered down a product at least as far as I can tell. In fact, they just get better over time as with Adaptogen N and here again with Kre-Anabolyn.

Bottom line: If I were in the hospital and my life depended upon nutritional/nutraceutical intervention to recover... I'd use MASS products.

That's the simplest I can say it.