The shake from bp

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
jigga365

The shake from bp

Post by jigga365 »

Has anyone tried the shake Rob mentions in the bp during feast? The one with the pineapple juice etc.? Also, has anyone made their own version. If so. please share.

Thanks!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

I tried it and you put on a shit ton of weight with it.I liked to add a few things and use more quantities.For example I did I think it was 6 raw eggs and also used cream and peanut butter aswell.There was some other stuff I put in but cant really remember cause it was awhile ago.

I say use what he says and add some stuff you may like.I found it useful to change the quanitities also to much larger proportions.Made 1500mls of the stuff and drank 800 of that in the morning and bottled the rest for later in the day.

Its the most useful if you dont have time to cook, easy way of getting calories into you.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

"I liked to add a few things and use more quantities"

- I liked this guy from the day he ordered :)
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

I like you too rob :D
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I make a huge smoothie that eats like a meal about 4 times a week.

As Cookie alludes to, you can pack a ton of energy and muscle building nutrition into a shake.

This might spark a few more ideas for you- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/protein-recipes.html
Rizzo23601

Post by Rizzo23601 »

I'm drinking the shake everyday, just the original recipe from BP 2.0.

pineapple juice
2 scoops of whey
1 cup of greek yogurt
3 scoops of ice cream (<- you can vary the taste via choosing different ice creams, one day I use vanilla, another peach, etc...)
1 table spoon of wheat germ
1 banana
and liquid egg white (got mine from www.bulkpowders.co.uk, I use 330ml which is the equivalent of 10 medium egg whites)

--> 1100 calories, 110 grams of protein, loads of enzymes vitamins etc...

This stuff rocks. Amounts to 1 liter when it's done, I just sip it slowly in 60-90 minutes :) I workout in the morning, have a solid meal one hour later, two hours later I will have this shake.
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

I tried it and you put on a crap ton of body weight with it.I liked to add a few factors and use more amounts.For example I did I think it was 6 raw egg and also used lotion and peanut butter as well.There was some other factors I put in but cant really keep in mind cause it was some time ago.