Beef Liver Tabs

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
DJ82585

Beef Liver Tabs

Post by DJ82585 »

I just ordered my beef liver tabs for my next blue print run! I want to make sure I have the concept down correctly.

6 tabs ever hour with 12 ounces of water to drink. Do this for 10 days?

I also have some more questions with this. Is there a worry about having extra iron in my system with taking this many tabs?

Also, after this can I continue to take the tabs as prescribed on the bottle?(3 a day)

Thanks in advance!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Hi DJ,

Yeah, it's a 10 day run. Gironda originally recommended dosing on the hour. I have done so though, dosing every 2 hours. Either way works, IMO.

The iron question is a good one. In practice, I never noticed a problem. Likely due to the short duration (only 10 days). It builds heme iron, not the detrimental heavy metal kind you're referring to. Of course, its for this reason we recommend a quality brand (unsure what the label states on yours).

Just observe the recommendations in The Blueprint and report back. 3/day afterwards is OK, ideally placed pre-workout about an hour before.

Many have used this trick to great benefit!
DJ82585

Post by DJ82585 »

Thanks Rob!

I look forward to seeing how it works for me! I will be using the Nature's life tabs. I will post to let you know how this goes when I begin in a week! Tomorrow begins my Famine Phase....pray for me lol!
DJ82585

Post by DJ82585 »

Well, I thought I was going to be using natures life, but my order got canceled due to it being on back order. So I am going to be using the Beverly Int product instead.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

GREAT choice!
DJ82585

Post by DJ82585 »

My tabs came in! Get to start using them as soon as I finish my Famine on Monday! The great thing is that Beverly Int recommends taking 1 tab for ever 10 pounds you weigh. I will def supersede this!