Zee = Integrity

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Zee = Integrity

Post by RobRegish »

Someone following Zee's BP log over on nolinksplease.com PM'd him, trying to get Zee to send him a copy of his BP for $15.

Zee's integrity shined through and he sent him packing. Truly, defining moment for the man. I suspect many of you have done this too.

Zee hasn't had the easiest BP run, being hit by sickness most recently. It would have been real easy to give in but no way, not Zee. Whatever happens during this first run Zee, I consider this your finest moment.

Way to go Zee!
lovehasrisen

Post by lovehasrisen »

Haha, I received a couple of PMs like that...
Just told the bros to PM Mixelflick... :p
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I suspected as much... :)
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

Everybody wants something for nothing. Unfortunately its just how our culture is now. Great example is my fiance's car I put up for sale on craigslist. I listed it for 1000 dollars firm, no negotiating. I listed the problems with it and that my price included the added cost of needing to replace said items. People still called and thought I was crazy when I wouldnt budge. The car is SIGNIFICANTLy discounted for the condition it is in which is mechanically perfect. It just needs a new battery and maybe an oil change.

People actually got upset with me when then asked "what will you take if I come buy it today". I said 1000. they would reply "ok buddy... CLICK".
sloop

Post by sloop »

I'm the one who PM'ed zee about this, on June 21 as the date this was posted reflects.

While I don't consider myself a "clown", I do consider myself a consumer. And as a consumer, I look for ways to save money and split the cost on items when possible. I don't think any of us are above trying to save money.

When I contacted zee I was under the impression the BP was just a 'do this, do that on this day' type of workout plan and didn't know the full spectrum of what the price covered. Dieting & supplementation protocols, private forum for feedback and questions answered, etc. I had no idea who Mix was or that this forum even existed..

Ultimately, I am glad I spent the money and now see what a deal it actually is. The amount of information you receive (in the blueprint + these forum discussions) will make your head spin.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Wow. I didn't even remember or even if I knew in the first place. I appreciate you ultimately investing in Blueprint and the kind words. I will continue to work hard to make sure you get a lot more back then what you paid for it..

A LOT more..

I will remove the clown comment as I guess I can see that side of things :) Very, very happy you're here now. Welcome home...
shawn3087

Post by shawn3087 »

ive had a few ppl ask me for it, i tell them to go buy it
I respect and value all the hard work Rob has put into the Blueprint to just give it away
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks man..

Going forward, I'm going to work a lot harder to protect your investment. They can steal my work but not my ideas.. And 3.0 is going to show you just how many more ideas I have rattling around in my brain.. :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Tip of the hat to you guys for staying true.

Walk tall.
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

Indeed. I ran into a pretty rough situation last night regarding this and it was very hard for me to say no. I have been talking up the BP to a couple friends lately and I almost had one sold until he realized it was a pdf file. Really hard on telling a good friend no on something that's easily obtainable like this.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Well, he won't be getting The Formula, The Eagle or any of the other goodies NOT found in the book.

That list is growing by the day BTW, and he damned sure isn't welcomed here/will be getting any help from me.

You go tell him that OK? Tell him to keep using the info in 2.0 b/c guys like Big.Jaz will be leaving him in the dust using the new stuff I've dreamed up. He holds 3 state records now and is going to the worlds due in part, because of that new information.

Information no pirate is EVER going to get from me. Believe it...
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

Yea, I told him he wouldn't get the customer service, which in itself was worth the 35$. He said he'd rethink it over.
warriorcookie

Post by warriorcookie »

Having the same problem here. When Rob said to print out the BP and give it to someone who needs it, I took him up on it. I've been talking alot to friends, four in particular. I printed 2 copies, gave them to two friends, and just told 2 others about it. Well, one friend I didn't even print a copy for just signed up. He's on day 3 of his famine and is going to rip it up. 2 others are still thinking about it.

The last guy, he's running the BP from the printout I gave him!! After I was clear that if he decided to do it, he needed to sign up. Told him about everything that comes with the $35, how much things have changed/improved in the program, the formula (didn't give it to him, just told him about it), and it's only $35!!

Well, can't get through to everybody. Maybe he wants to see how it goes. Hopefully he'll sign up after his first run. I hope Rob charges more for 3.0 by that time :roll: j/k. Sounds like to other 2 guys plan on buying in the spring...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

warriorcookie wrote:Having the same problem here. When Rob said to print out the BP and give it to someone who needs it, I took him up on it. I've been talking alot to friends, four in particular. I printed 2 copies, gave them to two friends, and just told 2 others about it. Well, one friend I didn't even print a copy for just signed up. He's on day 3 of his famine and is going to rip it up. 2 others are still thinking about it.

The last guy, he's running the BP from the printout I gave him!! After I was clear that if he decided to do it, he needed to sign up. Told him about everything that comes with the $35, how much things have changed/improved in the program, the formula (didn't give it to him, just told him about it), and it's only $35!!

Well, can't get through to everybody. Maybe he wants to see how it goes. Hopefully he'll sign up after his first run. I hope Rob charges more for 3.0 by that time :roll: j/k. Sounds like to other 2 guys plan on buying in the spring...
Appreciate all that you've done, really do. Way above and beyond man, like always. And yeah, some guys just don't get it/want something for nothing. Well, I'm done with that man. Done.

From here on out, a LOT of the goodies brought to the table aren't going to be in the book. They'll be delivered to you via "other means"... This, to protect your investment and the HARD WORK BP Believer's have given back so generously, asking me for NOTHING in return.

I'll be damned if I let pirates steal their hard work...