Alfreds run

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
alfred_m

Alfreds run

Post by alfred_m »

Going to time this run so my feast phase begins around August 1st.(Hope to add some serious tanktop muscles for when the Raiders come to Phoenix the last week of September)

Going to try to do the famine as much by the book as I possibly can. Not too many questions regarding the famine phase, especially after reading a lot of these logs and stickies.

Feast Phase:

It seems to me that some muscle groups get overlooked, which is probably why the EDT blocks are necessary.

I like to keep my workouts consistant when it comes to what day of the week they land, plus my weekends are for booze and chasing tale(just kidding, I have my little girl on the weekends and want to focus my attention on her). Will this work?

Monday: Workout 1 plus EDT blocks to support the muscle groups being worked, chest and legs.

Wednsday: 2 EDT Blocks 1)Back(pullups) / Shoulders(presses)
2)Biceps(curls) / Triceps(skullcrushers)

Friday: Workout 2 Plus EDT blocks..

Repeat the following week.

Ill cross the GLP bridge when I get there, Im sure Ill have more questions when the time comes.
alfred_m

Post by alfred_m »

Regarding supplements:

I understand you get what you pay for, however times are tough, so Im gonna do this on a wheycheap budget. Before you say dont waste my money, I already have these products on hand so itll be a waste if I dont use them. I will definitely pick up the recommended products on my second run, at least we can compare results.

This is what Ill be working with, please advise on how/when to use them. Id like to use up as much of it as possible as long as its safe.

Ive lost about 40 lbs and would like to continue to get lean if possible, but now id like to start adding quality muscle....sure wish I could get my grubby hands on the 3.0 Recomp. version...

Fat burners:
(2) EST Thermophoria
(1) Thermolife Dicana

BCAA's
(2) Intrabolic
(1) Xtend

T Boosters
(2) LG T-911
(2) EST Propadrol EP
(2) Xience XTEST (Dont laugh, but this will be my ecdy product)

Post workout
(2) Muscletech Anator (Again, please dont laugh...wheycheap budget remember?)

and the rest

Orange Triad vitamins
Fish oil
Xtreme formulations Whey
Xtreme formulations Casein
Nismo32

Post by Nismo32 »

Looks good, and I agree with the EDT blocks to hit the separate body parts.

Your supplements do not look tooo bad, plus I see you have the XF protein (very nice) and your intra workout products look good as well.

Keep an eye out for Wednesday Deal on wheycheap: its Intrafuse for only $14.99 :p

Good luck!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Way to go Alfred!

Best of luck and it looks like you've got a good plan sketched out. Right here for you if you need us...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

"I like to keep my workouts consistant when it comes to what day of the week they land, plus my weekends are for booze and chasing tale(just kidding, I have my little girl on the weekends and want to focus my attention on her). Will this work?"

A. Sure, we can work with this..
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

This is what Ill be working with, please advise on how/when to use them. Id like to use up as much of it as possible as long as its safe.

Ive lost about 40 lbs and would like to continue to get lean if possible, but now id like to start adding quality muscle....sure wish I could get my grubby hands on the 3.0 Recomp. version...

Fat burners:
(2) EST Thermophoria
(1) Thermolife Dicana

A.On the thermophoria, suggest pre-workout only as a pre-workout intensifier.

A. Thermolife dicana per label directions. If using a creatine, suggest taking it with the creatine as there is some evidence thyroids improve absorption of such.

BCAA's
(2) Intrabolic
(1) Xtend

A. Suggest use as per BCAA loading protocol #2 in The Blueprint.

T Boosters
(2) LG T-911
(2) EST Propadrol EP
(2) Xience XTEST (Dont laugh, but this will be my ecdy product)

A. I'm unfamiliar with the EST Propadrol. Dose the T-911 per label directions and doble the Xtest dosage. The exception here is workout days. You want to take a dose one hour prior of each and again immediately afterward with your post workout drink.

Post workout
(2) Muscletech Anator (Again, please dont laugh...wheycheap budget remember?)

A. Well, like you said you have it on hand :)

and the rest

Orange Triad vitamins
Fish oil
Xtreme formulations Whey
Xtreme formulations Casein

A. These will all be useful in meeting your daily protein/micronutrient requirements. The XF whey I believe, is cold processed although its more of a meal replacement vs. protein powder.

A final word on your re-comp goals... caloric cycling is the key. Suggest first two weeks 120% on workout days and 100% on non workout days. 2nd two weeks 100% and 85% and final two weeks 100%/70%.

That should do a nice job of keeping strength up through feast and making a soft landing on recomp day. If you're still not where you want to be, we have a 2-3 week buffer in cruise :)