Feast - supplements and food

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
oliverparsons

Feast - supplements and food

Post by oliverparsons »

Hi everyone, I'm new to this. I've read the blueprint once, will read it a second time and keep going through the posts. Will most likely start famine in a week or two.

My questions is two fold...I'm looking to gain as much mass as humanly possible (i'm an ectomorph so getting rid of fat is easy for me).
1) I'm thinking of stacking Bioforge Pro Max, E-Bol, and tbol trib. Is this a decent stack? I haven't seen many reviews on this forum and wonder if the stack should only be done during the feast stage or if it can be carried into cruise stage?
2) Is there a limit to how many calories I should be consuming during the feast stage? Since I want to push my size and lifts to the max, would it be a problem if I ate a ton (8,000 calories a day)? I always figured the more you eat, the more you grow.

Thanks for all the help.
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

sorry this should have been posted in the Diet section, my fault!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It's OK man, welcome aboard..

Solid stack? Yes. You'd only use those during Feast though. 8,000K/day is a LOT, even for an ecto - however, you know you better than I do.

There is much benefit to breaking BP down into pieces. One week at a time. It's tempting to look forward but let's start with step 1.

Have you taken a week off to establish a goal, your resting heart rate and perhaps you daily maintenance calorie intake? If not, start there. That'll give us the data needed to move into phase II - Famine.

Hope that helps. I was an ecto too, so I've walked in your shoes. You'll get those calories where and when you need them. We just need to ensure we tee everything up so when they come rushing in... they get to the right place - your muscles.
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

Thanks Rob, my week off will most likley begin Nov 3-10 and i'll begin famine Thurs Nov 11. I'll be traveling for work Nov3-10 so I wont have a ton of time to plan my workout so I was hoping to get that squared away beforehand and make sure my BET stack arrives in time for feast.

As for 8,000 calories, its a ton but it isn't a completely healthy diet. In the past i've literally eaten everything in sight, a 2,000 calorie shake before bed and burritos from chipotle help me get there. I'd happily cut this down if it's not necessary, but if it helps muscles grow then i'm up for it.

Thanks again for the help, i'll keep reading the posts and getting informed.
scump

Post by scump »

Rob is this our first BET stack? will be good to see!

bro i ran tbol trib+Ebol and saw great gains, so this should be sweet.

regarding 8000 cals, yes its a lot, but your a ecto like you said, if your happy with that amount of cals and the fat gain that comes with it... go for it man!

i would recommended you look into the liver tab loading and the BCAA loading phases aswell (during feast) all these should be a great primer for your run.
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

awsome scump, thanks man. i'll look into liver tabs and bcaa...i'll also be getting animal flex for joint support. Big gains in the past have made my shoulders start hurting quick.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

"Rob is this our first BET stack? will be good to see!"

No, have seen this in the past. Should mirror the same as long as we keep the focus on BP fundamentals.

Which is to say, great gains :) You should use a variety of QUALITY products to find what works best for you, going so far as to test them in various BP phases. As you know, I favor MASS products for most - but I encourage/discourage no product lest it be low quality junk. Don't want anyone to waste their $..

My opinion, take it for what its worth :)