CK76 first run

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
ckeahey76

CK76 first run

Post by ckeahey76 »

Well, I have been a lurker and reading what everyone else has written so I am going to contribute concerning my first run. I just finished the GLP #1 and I have to say that I am pleasently suprised. I maxed out in june, for work, @ 270 and at the end of my first run I am now benching 290 and my squats went from 320 to 360. I just started the #2 and then was going to do the next phase in the blueprint and then start over with the russian. I will keep you updated at the end of each pattern and phase so that I can keep a record of my progress.

Also gained 4 pounds and pants are looser, so that's another plus. :lol:
ckeahey76

Post by ckeahey76 »

Just wanted to add that I did this run supplement free, besides protein and fish oil.
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

WOW.. outstanding gains!!.. and SUPP FREE too! sir I am impressed, you did WORK!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Fantastic work and very happy for you.

Any questions fire away. I'm at your service...
ckeahey76

Post by ckeahey76 »

No questions right now, I have gotten all my answers from the stickies, which by the way, are very helpfull. I was a little confused at the beginning and had to re-read the ebook a couple of times, but looking at the other posts and the stickies, I was able to figure it out. I am going to run a kre-alkalyn cycle with the glp #2 so I will keep you updated on how that goes.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

awesome progress bro!
DV8

Post by DV8 »

Those are insane numbers! I hope to have the same kind of gains when I do my first run soon. Congrats!!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OP, you have a great story here for nolinksplease.com. Perhaps we can save the next "pink magic" victim and get them to invest in something that REALLY works :)

Either way, very happy The Blueprint delivered for you. Looking forward to helping you build upon these results further!
ckeahey76

Post by ckeahey76 »

Alright, half way through glp #2 and I have to say that I am suprised by the weight that I am now pushing up. I just finished my workout for bench and did 245 lbs 4 sets of 5 reps, and I did them all. So far no failure on any rep. I have to say that I am sore, but the Kre-Alkalyn seems to be working good. Can't wait for Cruise phase, oh and I dropped a pound. Not sure if it is liquid, but I have gone from 208 to 207 for 3 days in a row.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great progress. Keep up the terrific work!!
ckeahey76

Post by ckeahey76 »

Just about finished and looking forward to trying 315 for the first time. Last night I did upper body and did 265 4 sets of 3, and on the last set I decided that I wanted to do a burnout, I pushed 265 7 times. I plugged it into the 1rm calculator and it says that I should be able to push 320.6 lbs. WOW!!!

So a recap, I started the blue print in september benching 270 and should be able to push 315 in about a week and a half. Thanks Rob!!!!

(weight when started BP 204 - 205, weight while doing GLP2 207-208)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

If you do, please consider the following:

Post those new PR's and tell them where they can buy it (if you haven't already, you can add this to your sig line:

The Blueprint Works! - https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/ ... nials.html

Please don't miss this very important last point: There is MUCH infomation NOT contained in the Blueprint (powerful information) that is shared once you're on board in our (free) Blueprint forums and with you via PM. Please don't take my word for it. Ask Turboflex, TheBig3 and others. In fact, here's what Turboflex had to say about "The Formula", an off the shelf recipe Mix put together that RADICALLY accelerates recovery from exercise on page 20 of this thread:

https://forum.bodybuildingsupplements.com/showthrea ... =124590841

"So far the Formula has been workn so well for me, i havent even had to think bout breakn out my Eagle...but i may have to cuz my next few workouts are fixn to get heavier!!"

He was also a recipient of "The Eagle", which I can't divulge any further information on. And Mix, isn't selling it. It is though, indicative of how he gives back to his Blueprint Believers once you're part of our family..

I know that's asking a LOT. But I can't sell these things worth a damn man. They all want magic beans. That's why everybody sells them. Learned that the hard way.

It's all good though, I'll take a Turboflex, BigJaz or Hank! any day of the week and revel in their newfound PR's, state records and God knows what else they'll accomplish.

Go get those PR's!!
ckeahey76

Post by ckeahey76 »

Just ordered BIU and mass pro ( hershey flavored). Can't wait to try them out.
ckeahey76

Post by ckeahey76 »

I was on another web site that I like to go to, i won't put the address but the name is lockoutforums. I ran across a post of a 20 year old kid wanting pro hormones, everyone is telling him to stay away from ph's at his age. I told him to do some research into ecdysterone and then told him to look into the BluePrint for bigger muscles and gave the link that you have posted on here. Hope he buys.