thanks to everyone

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
Big.jazayrli

thanks to everyone

Post by Big.jazayrli »

I just wanted to take a minute to give thanks to all you guys here on the boards. We have such a useful and friendly source of knowledge here. Were very much like a brotherhood.

Rob - you have done so much for me. I can't imagine where id be had I not taken the jump to get the blueprint and had you to help me grasp and apply it. I value your friendship and leadership immensely.

John - you sir, run an amazing company. I have a huge amount of respect for the fact that you don't whore your stuff out and lie to customers. Your satisfied without the huge banners and ridiculous ads. Besides your awesome business practice, you have helped me in numerous ways as well.

All you BP brothers - all the experience here has helped to keep me in line and learning, not to mention passing on the good word with some knowledge to back it up.

Once again, thanks guys. I love you all!

[/quote]
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Very nice gesture Big.Jaz. The pleasure however, is all mine...

In many ways, YOU are the reason I wrote the Blueprint. Did I do it to make some money? Sure, I think 25 years worth of my experience (much of it learned the hard way) has some value. My goal when I started this though, was to help just ONE person improve their quality of life by sharing what I've learned.

Thanks to John/MASS, I've been able to do that. Sooooo happy for you and everyone else that's benefitted!!
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

Yeah, I'll ditto all of this. Like Popeye, I am what I am..because of the leaders here. When I look back at the brotherhood experience here, you too Big J are one I consider a brother in iron.
I started getting newsletters and workout guides from Mass in 1999. Still have those copies today, right next to my copy of the BP.
Hope everyone has an awesome end to an awesome year!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I remember those!

Great memories....