Burn It Up!!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Burn It Up!!

Post by RobRegish »

OK everyone, now that AskMass had dropped the year end special bomb, I wanted to bring your attention to this little gem if so inclined...

Now I'm an old E/C man going way back. As in 15+ years back, so I'm no stranger to pre-workout stuff. This though, is different. Much different. It's so versatile, it's hard to put a name/label to it. Part thermogenic, part adaptogen, part nootropic.... it delivers a crisp, clean "in the zone" type feeling with no letdown, no crash and nothing but win.

MOST of these products in the category wind up taking away/depleting your adrenals whereas BIU puts back.... puts a LOT back. It's an amazing little product that packs a powerful punch. The funny thing is, you don't realize just how much of a punch until you stop using it.

BIU fits cruise like a glove and those in school will really appreciate it as well. Mentally, physically and in just about every performance related measure it's hard to beat.

Great work AskMass on the reformulation. This product is yet another I give a LOT of credit to, especially in terms of boosting my work capacity. Just got done with 300lb sled dragging in front of the house. New record and my cardiovascular system/work capacity have never been better!

Now you know my stance.... use quality and use what works for YOU! Please do though, give this stuff your consideration. It very likely will impress and help improve your BP results, especially during Cruise/pre-workout!!

VERY interested in those that have already given it a go and your feedback. Please, do share your experiences here...
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

I love this product. It's like a nap in a capsule. I feel very refreshed/alive/focused/energized/alert. And that's while at work of all places. In the gym I feel "locked in" and I recover between sets faster. Another great bonus is the lack of a crash afterward. I tried Jack3d and I know many people love it but I crashed hardcore after workouts. I felt like I was going through withdraw from hard drugs. But with BIU, I experience no let down whatsoever.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Same here. Just a crisp, clean and focused feeling and a razor sharp CNS for my lifts.

Glad you found the same...
blanchdawg

Post by blanchdawg »

Just got some of the new BIU in. I've used the old formula but not the new one.....we will see how it goes.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Very interested to hear your feedback, blanchdawg.

The new fourth version stands in stark contrast to the one that followed the ephedra ban. That one was a firecracker. This returns to a balanced and broad benefits style, and one that puts back more than it takes away.

The third never lived up to that standard, and we wanted to spend a lot of time getting this one just right.

I think we've succeeded.

This will help keep your mind and your muscle strong. It's made for on-the-go people, like you.

Two or more a day for two weeks and I'll bet you like the results.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

For what its worth I used this stuff on the day of my meet :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

And 3 state records followed... :)

Didn't know this! Were you using Kre-Anabolyn too??
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RobRegish wrote:And 3 state records followed... :)

Didn't know this! Were you using Kre-Anabolyn too??
i had been for the 6 weeks previously
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Wow. Sounds like MASS really did you right.

They've been doing the same for me since 1993 :)
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RobRegish wrote:Wow. Sounds like MASS really did you right.

They've been doing the same for me since 1993 :)
Yes, they very well did. I'm gonna take the plunge for some Adaptogen N here soon and possibly some Mass Pro alongside it

All this on top of multi life (which i now swear by)

For my smolov front squats/Westside Upper/Blueprint run that's coming up as soon as i finish this westside run :)

possibly some burn it up too.. hmm
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

New Mulit-Life convert huh? Hear this alot :)

I hope you like Adaptogen N. It's so good, I almost built the course around it!
jimmyk21

Post by jimmyk21 »

I really want to try this stuff. The mental alertness side of it sounds very intriguiging for those long days between work and gym. I plan on running my next bp cycle with ka/an. Debating if I should wait and order all that together or try the biu (and multi) now and get the other stuff later. If money wasn't a factor I'd already have all of these products. Stupid economy
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

I would like to know a little more about burn it up too. I plan on buying a few gifts for friends this christmas and was considering this, although i never really see a lot of feedback on it.

Some of my friends are stim junkies, how do you guys think the energy from BIU compares to most other pre workouts? Thanks

Nolan
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I hate to put it so bluntly, Nolyman, but most stim junkies will not be sophisticated enough nor patient enough to discern what we have here.

Two caps a day for two weeks, taken by an athlete in tune with their body and they will "totally get it" and love 'Burn It Up'.

That's who it was made for. Active lifestyle athletes and smart people on the go.

Others, nah, they will dismiss it as "weak" after one workout away from their adrenal draining BLOW TORCH MAX BUZZ STIM WITH HTH FACTOR 666.