Famine - MultiStix targets

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
mind_architect

Famine - MultiStix targets

Post by mind_architect »

Hey Rob. Could you mention the ideal targets for ketone/ph/protein? End of famine day 5 I usually get moderate (4.0)/6.5/30 (+) respectively.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

The protein excretion is really what I look for. You want a hig(er) reading here and will note it REALLY gets high after a workout.

With respect to ketones, that's an interesting measure. Although you'll be consuming plenty of carbs during this time, I've seen trace amounts of ketones on the sticks! Frankly, I'm not sure exactly what's going on there. Please let me know if you observe the same.

In terms of pH, this is admittedly an area I need to work on. Brainsquirt is working on providing some valuable insight for 3.0 as this is really his area of expertise. It's easy enough to consume more green superfoods, etc. but something tells me he has a more elaborate fix. I'm not above consulting others on such matters. In fact, I welcome it.

It builds a bigger, stronger Blueprint for all of us!
mind_architect

Post by mind_architect »

Thanks for the reply. On protein, I was wondering if you had any target numbers?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Simply ensure you're at 30+ or higher throughout Famine. It's not the end all be/all but you'll notice the more physical activity you perform the greener it gets :)

Check it again after a workout. Likely 300+!!