Anabolism, Cortisol, Testosterone, and you...

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

matter2003 wrote:Might it be possible that the whole carb/no carb thing before bedtime depends on your individual metabolism? I am not overly versed in this area, so I would love to hear opinions from others...Big Jaz, Rob,Cookie what do u think?
All I can say is ive had increased energy and increased fat loss from lowering carb intake, particularly pre bed and morning.I reckon I have also increased my sensitivity to insulin.I prefer lower carbs higher protein than most people though.I eat sort of like Layne Norton but 1-2meals more I guess you could say.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie wrote:
matter2003 wrote:Might it be possible that the whole carb/no carb thing before bedtime depends on your individual metabolism? I am not overly versed in this area, so I would love to hear opinions from others...Big Jaz, Rob,Cookie what do u think?
All I can say is ive had increased energy and increased fat loss from lowering carb intake, particularly pre bed and morning.I reckon I have also increased my sensitivity to insulin.I prefer lower carbs higher protein than most people though.I eat sort of like Layne Norton but 1-2meals more I guess you could say.
I too, eat 1-3 meals/day later in the day on off days (warrior diet). I include a generous amount of carbs, but it's all GammaGH + BCAA's while fasting.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

You take GABA throughout the day when fasting......?

Would it be possible to take GABA with caffeine/stims to stay awake and still get the GH boost benefits?
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

beefcake66 wrote:You take GABA throughout the day when fasting......?

Would it be possible to take GABA with caffeine/stims to stay awake and still get the GH boost benefits?
Fasting by itself raises GH levels up to 600% by the end of 24 hours...BCAA's also act to raise GH levels as well, but am unsure if they combine to raise levels higher, or if they just work together to raise them the same amount....