Black Seed Oil---a miraculous gift from God...

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
matter2003

Black Seed Oil---a miraculous gift from God...

Post by matter2003 »

I have been away from the boards from a while, although I am still working out as hard as ever, but I have to post about Black Seed Oil.

I had cleared about 40% of my psoriasis up to this point, its been a long hard battle, but one that I have slowly been winning. I started reading about Black Seed Oil(Black Cumin Seed), and about how researchers called it a miracle herb because it had more beneficial things in it than any one compound ever found. It has over 100 substances in it, only 69 of which have been identified.

The prophet Mohammed said "It is a cure for every ailment except death"

After two weeks, I believe him. Every patch of psoriasis on my body has started to slowly turn back into normal skin, turning white with little heat rash like bumps of psoriasis still in the middle of them. I have tried many things, but I have never seen anything even close to this. Every patch is doing the same thing...usually its a patch here and a patch there...

Truly a miraculous product, it increases glutathione levels higher than anything other than a glutathione IV drip...
Can't wait to see what happens as I continue to take this and my psoriasis continues to disappear...had to share this, and I highly recommend everyone start taking this...truly a gift from God...

Am taking one tablespoon of black seed oil and one tablespoon of flaxseed oil twice a day...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Wow, Matter... We must be on the same wavelength!

I literally started up a trial run of Black Seed Oil in a strong liquid extract format two weeks ago and have been studying the research in my spare time (not that I really have any spare time, lol).

Two others here at MASS are running it as well, so I'm gathering a fair amount of real life feedback.

I've been impressed to the point we are considering adding this extract to the MASS offerings, but there is a couple of minor sides we've noted... the liquid gel caps for one are NOT tolerable. Taking them with food does not negate six hours of slow release burps that most would not abide by.

The straight liquid seems to avoid this for the most part, but if not taken with food you still get a bit of the burping effect for an hour or so.

Given your current trial run, Matter, please share your observations and I'll post more of ours here as time allows.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

askmass wrote:Wow, Matter... We must be on the same wavelength!

I literally started up a trial run of Black Seed Oil in a strong liquid extract format two weeks ago and have been studying the research in my spare time (not that I really have any spare time, lol).

Two others here at MASS are running it as well, so I'm gathering a fair amount of real life feedback.

I've been impressed to the point we are considering adding this extract to the MASS offerings, but there is a couple of minor sides we've noted... the liquid gel caps for one are NOT tolerable. Taking them with food does not negate six hours of slow release burps that most would not abide by.

The straight liquid seems to avoid this for the most part, but if not taken with food you still get a bit of the burping effect for an hour or so.

Given your current trial run, Matter, please share your observations and I'll post more of ours here as time allows.
Lol, we seem to do this a lot, John...

Things are going really good so far with it, can't wait to see the results from 5 to 6 months of taking this...

The research on it seems to be almost too good to be true...it literally seems to help virtually everything...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Truly a miraculous product, it increases glutathione levels higher than anything other than a glutathione IV drip...

Moreso than N-Acetyl-Cysteine? If so, where can I get it - as close as Trader Joe's or Whole Foods?

I hope MASS carries it. If anyone can overcome the "burps" issue, it's them... :-)
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

RobRegish wrote:Truly a miraculous product, it increases glutathione levels higher than anything other than a glutathione IV drip...

Moreso than N-Acetyl-Cysteine? If so, where can I get it - as close as Trader Joe's or Whole Foods?

I hope MASS carries it. If anyone can overcome the "burps" issue, it's them... :-)
Yes, up to 500% above normal levels...

I get mine on amazon.com, amazing herbs brand
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

:?:
So which black oil are we discussing here?
apiaceae oil or
bunium persicum or
nigella sativa oil
???

Thanks.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

BrainSquirt wrote::?:
So which black oil are we discussing here?
apiaceae oil or
bunium persicum or
nigella sativa oil
???

Thanks.
Nigella sativa
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

John/Matter could you report some findings in detail?
jimbo79

Post by jimbo79 »

This indeed sounds great.

What about comparing it to hemp (cannabis) oil that also helps with skin diseases and has many other great properties but minus being it has to be stored in the fridge?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

OK, this is getting a bit spooky because now jimbo79 seems to have picked up on my track as I just switched to Manitoba Harvest Hemp Oil for comparison readings... you guys aren't NSA spies are you?

:)

To be upfront and honest, the MASS crew has thus far been about evenly split on Black Seed Oil in regards to it showing easily seen benefits.

Several of us had some degree of taste/digestive/reflux issues, especially with the gel caps. Those were completely intolerable for several participants and I'd highly recommend the straight oil which is much easier to deal with.

My general take is that it is likely very effective for a number of specific conditions - and that people with those conditions will trade any minor taste/burping downsides for the benefits.

I don't see it attracting mainstream acceptance for daily health boosting, however, to be frank.

We have spoken to the importer (exact version as Matter) and can custom order for you by the case (12 bottles). If anyone is interested, drop me a PM and I'll set it up for you.
sarguy

Post by sarguy »

I'm late to the game, but my first thought as far as the horrible burps is to freeze the gelcaps so they don't thaw until they're in the small intestine. This seems to do the trick for people who have issues w/ fish oil burps, but as I'm not all that familiar with black seed oil, I can only speculate that it would work in a similar manner.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

sarguy wrote:I'm late to the game, but my first thought as far as the horrible burps is to freeze the gelcaps so they don't thaw until they're in the small intestine. This seems to do the trick for people who have issues w/ fish oil burps, but as I'm not all that familiar with black seed oil, I can only speculate that it would work in a similar manner.
....Are you serious?? This works?? If I freeze my fish oil caps, I'll be able to take them without tasting nasty fish all day?!?
sarguy

Post by sarguy »

I don't seem to get fish burps, so I personally have never done it, but my training partner and some family members prefer to take them frozen. Let us know how it works for you.
WinskiG

Re: Black Seed Oil---a miraculous gift from God...

Post by WinskiG »

matter2003 wrote: Can't wait to see what happens as I continue to take this and my psoriasis continues to disappear...had to share this, and I highly recommend everyone start taking this...truly a gift from God...
I'd be curious to hear any updates regarding your progress/experience, Matter. (or anyone else who might be using black seed oil)