Liver/Gallbladder/Kidney Cleanse...Wow...

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
matter2003

Liver/Gallbladder/Kidney Cleanse...Wow...

Post by matter2003 »

I came across some of Dr. Hulda Clark's recommended cleanses while doing some research the other day and I was a little intrigued...mainly because I know my body has a huge toxic burden right now which is compounded by the fact that my liver/kidneys are likely not in optimal working order...so I figured what the heck, I got nothing to lose, lets see what happens.

The ingredients for the liver cleanse were easy enough...Epsom Salts, juice from 1 large grapefruit, olive oil, black walnut hull extract and ornithine. Here is the link

https://www.drclark.net/cleanses/advance ... nse-recipe

Basically you eat as little as possible the day of and take no supplements. If you choose to eat, you are not allowed to eat anything with fat in it, as this releases bile and you want as much bile built up as possible so it can flush out the most stones. For me I just fasted. You start the cleanse 6 hours prior to going to bed, so whatever time you plan on starting it, you stop eating and drinking 4 hours prior to that time.

I started at 8 pm last night, so I had nothing to drink from 3:30pm onward...

At 8 pm I took 1 TBSP of epsom salts in 3/4 cup of water...one of the most disgusting things I have ever forced myself to drink

At 10 pm, I repeated the above

at 12 am, I drank a concoction consisting of 1/2 cup olive oil, the juice from 1 large grapefruit(remove seeds and pulp), and 20 drops of black walnut hull extract. I shook vigorously--this actually tasted good to me...almost like a creamsicle smoothie...and took 8 Ornithine caps with it(to help you sleep)

As soon as you are finished drinking it you lay down, flat on your back in your bed and go to sleep...no cleaning up, no nothing(I cleaned up prior to taking it to avoid the wife's wrath in the morning, lol)

When I woke up this morning I had the bowel movement to end all bowel movements...felt like Old Faithful was erupting from my ass on the toilet...once I finished, I inspected the toilet bowl and was shocked to see hundreds and hundreds of greenish/tannish gravel like things floating in the bowl....liver/gall stones...so many I couldn't even count them, they were everywhere....

At 8 am another epsom salt mixture

At 10 am another epsom salt mixture

At 12pm you may begin eating again...

Dr. Clark states that to restore optimal liver/gallbladder function you must pass enough stones to total 2,000 total over a period of a few months, as you can only do this every 2 weeks---the stones in the back will migrate towards the front duting this time as the ones in the front have been removed...definitely will be doing this again, as its obvious I need it badly...

Will also be starting the kidney cleanse, which is a longer term, 3 week minimum, 6 weeks for most or longer for those with severe issues(myself), program and is more complex so I will simply post the link to it for others to read if they choose to...

I know my kidneys need some help as I had to go to the ER a few years ago due to kidney stones and they told me when you have one you likely have hundreds more that cause no issues...

https://www.drclark.net/en/cleanses/adva ... ey-cleanse

https://www.drclark.net/en/cleanses/begi ... ey-cleanse(shows the actual individual roots that make up the "root package" and what they do)

Here is a great place to get all 3 roots in a package inexpensively:

https://www.amazon.com/Kidney-Cleanse-Te ... ANGEA+ROOT
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

It seems there is some amazing same wavelength synchronicity going on here, Matter.

I do this cleanse several times a year still (it's been in the public domain forever), and for a fact got my day of supplies together this past Friday to run it TODAY.

It wild, because I was literally reviewing my files on this very cleanse last night to map out the timing precisely... and it's important to follow this one close to the letter, even after you done it many times.

I've been loading up on apples for two weeks and drinking unfiltered organic apple juice a lot the past few days. This is for the malic acid which softens the stones to help their passage through the bile ducts.

The original protocol does not call for black walnut extract and I've never used it with this cleanse, but I do anti-parasite cleansing pretty much ongoing. If you don't, I'd suggest doing a full course of anti-parasite cleansing first, before doing the stone purge.

Another tip I discovered is to drink Chanca Piedra (also called "stone breaker") tea a couple times daily for a few weeks leading up to the regimen. When incorporating this, you will literally see fragmented and softer looking stones -- and if you don't see lots of stones the first time out then you probably haven't followed the protocol strictly enough.

The timing of it all is key, to open up the ducts and push out the stones.

Thanks for sharing this Matter.

I'm seeing so much more and more of this type synchronicity as time goes on.

We are indeed, All One.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

What's an example of an anti-parasite cleanse John?

Matter, THANK YOU for posting this. Very helpful..
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

RobRegish wrote:What's an example of an anti-parasite cleanse John?

I've used Humaworm in the past with fantastic results...all kinds of nasty shit comes out of you...its very powerful, with a wide range of herbs in proper doses...one of the best out there, IMO
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

matter2003 wrote:

I've used Humaworm in the past with fantastic results...all kinds of nasty shit comes out of you...its very powerful, with a wide range of herbs in proper doses...one of the best out there, IMO
Thanks brother..
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I generally do not recommend the "all in one" OTC anti-parasite formulas because they are overpriced and formulated at very low concentrations.

Here is a food based smoothie cleanse from my files that works very well and is easy to execute and incorporate into the diet ongoing.

Papaya Pineapple Parasite cleanse

1/4 of an organic pineapple (chopped & skin removed) (anti-parasitic)
1/2 of an organic small papaya (peeled, keep seeds) (seeds are anti-parasitic)
2 Tbsp. organic coconut oil (anti-parasitic)
2 Tbsp. organic raw pumpkin seeds (anti-parasitic)
1/2 tsp. ground cloves (kills parasite eggs)
1 – 2 cups water (blend in slowly until get desired consistency)

In severe cases, I will point towards a serious herb protocol that involves fasting and a novel but all natural compound. But, generally, the above smoothie works exceptionally well if carried out twice a week for a month and then roughly once a week ongoing (more or less as needed).

By the way, be certain to keep the Pineapple core and the Papaya seeds in your smoothie! If you do not like the clove taste in the drink (I don't), then simply pop a 1/2 teaspoon in your mouth and wash it down right before having the smoothie.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

askmass wrote:
I generally do not recommend the "all in one" OTC anti-parasite formulas because they are overpriced and formulated at very low concentrations.

Here is a food based smoothie cleanse from my files that works very well and is easy to execute and incorporate into the diet ongoing.

In severe cases, I will point towards a serious herb protocol that involves fasting and a novel but all natural compound. But, generally, the above smoothie works exceptionally well if carried out twice a week for a month and then roughly once a week ongoing (more or less as needed).

By the way, be certain to keep the Pineapple core and the Papaya seeds in your smoothie! If you do not like the clove taste in the drink (I don't), then simply pop a 1/2 teaspoon in your mouth and wash it down right before having the smoothie.
John, I agree, but humaworm is the exception...its fantastic
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

matter2003 wrote:
askmass wrote:

John, I agree, but humaworm is the exception...its fantastic
I was not familiar with this one Matter, and it's not really an OTC as they sell primarily direct to consumer like we do at MASS. And, that's the only way to pack a product with so many actives and keep the price reasonable.

After reviewing it, I have to say it looks almost excessively comprehensive and employs the full list (and then some) of herbs and extracts I'd recommend for the most severe cases.

The one exception not mentioned in all this is something made for animals.

Diatomaceous Earth is a all natural compound that works very fast, used alone. It's available in a food grade powder and approved for pet usage to help you rid Rover and his best friends of their worms.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great discussion here.

Just ONE of these detox tips is worth its weight in gold. Try one (just one), you'll be absolutely floored at what you find..
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

Matter, did you experience any die-off effects while taking Humaworm. After reading some of the logs, I'm terrified. If I didn't have to work at a stressful job that requires all of my mental energy it would be a different story.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

The smoothie is what I generally recommend, especially to average folks who are not hardcore into health and fitness like us... it works great and is something even a grandmother or child can grasp as being good and healthy.

The smoothie will knock out serious cases too, but will do so slower. The huge die off of the harsh methods is pretty bad for a lot of folks because it floods the body with toxins and interferes with real life as Thicketman expresses concerns about.

Balance is best in all things, really.

I have heard of a couple weeks DE before bed concurrent with a daily smoothie (and continuing it onward) striking a good balance.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

The hard and fast approach intrigues me, but something's telling me to stay away and do it more gradually.

Gut feeling is usually right too...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Very interesting discussion here guys. Definitely gonna try some of these. Any other important cleanses? Maybe like a colon cleanse?

What do you guys think about long water fasting?(No food at all for 5+ days)
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

thicketman wrote:Matter, did you experience any die-off effects while taking Humaworm. After reading some of the logs, I'm terrified. If I didn't have to work at a stressful job that requires all of my mental energy it would be a different story.
I felt pretty crappy for about 4 or 5 days....some of the things I saw in the toilet bowl looked like stuff out of a Sci-Fi movie...no joke...